Despite Fifa’s success in topping the UK all formats and Xbox 360 Charts Gran Turismo 5 has managed to take top spot in this weeks UKIE/GfK-ChartTrack PS3 chart.
Last weeks No 2 Need For Speed: Hot Pursuit has slowed and geared down to No 4 ahead of Ubisoft’s Assassins Creed: Brotherhood at No 5 and Fallout New Vegas at No 6.
It seems that David Beckham’s Advertising campaign has paid off for EA giving Sports Active 2 its Debut on the chart at No 8 booting Red Dead Redemption: Undead Nightmares down to No 9.
Here’s the Top Ten for the week ended January 8th:
- 1. Gran Turismo 5 (Sony)
2. FIFA 11 (EA Sports)
3. Call of Duty: Black Ops (Activision Blizzard)
4. Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit (EA)
5. Assassin’s Creed: Brotherhood (Ubisoft)
6. Fallout: New Vegas (Bethesda)
7. Medal of Honor (EA Games)
8. EA Sports Active 2 (EA Games)
9. Red Dead Undead Nightmare (Rockstar)
10. The Sims 3 (EA)
Leave a Reply