WRC 2, the officially-licensed game of the World Rally Championship has just been released, and we’ve got one heck of a competition for you to celebrate the launch of the game.
The prize is so awesome we wish we could win it – one lucky winner gets 4 day passes to the Wales Rally GB for you and your family or friends, plus official WRC merchandise including a hoodie, t-shirt and cap, and a copy of WRC 2 in your choice of format – it’s available for the Xbox 360, Playstation 3 and PC, so we should have you covered.
The Wales Rally GB takes place from November 10-13, first running in 1932, and previous winners include Sebastien Loeb, Petter Solberg, Richard Burns and Colin McRae. And it also features in the game, so you’ll be able to put what you watch into practice!
How to enter the WRC 2 competition:
We know you’re all passionate about online racing games, and you’re also pretty passionate about cars and motorbikes in the real world, so here’s how to enter. All you need to do is identify (or guess) the type of car you can hear revving up in the following audio clip:
Think you know what it is? Have another listen, and then email email@example.com with your name, age, postal address and contact number, plus the type of car. Include ‘WRC 2 Competition’ in the subject line of your email to make sure we see your entry. If you get really stuck, we may drop some hints in the comments on this article, on Twitter ( @ORDNews ) or on our Facebook page, so keep your eyes peeled.
About WRC 2:
WRC 2 features all the teams, circuits and manufacturers of the 2011 season, with a total of 13 official tracks and 5 Super Special Stages. Game modes include 4 offline options, including the ‘Road to WRC’ career mode, and a WRC Driving School. And there are also a number of online modes which let you race in real time against your friends or rivals, with other players appearing as ghost cars to let you see how you’re doing. And there are other 30 different cars available, including classic legends from the rallying scene as well as all the current top teams and cars.
WRC 2 Competitions Terms and Conditions:
- The competition closes at midnight GMT on November 1st, 2011.
- You should be over 18, and resident in the UK to enter.
- Employees, Contributors and Families of Hot Mod Media and OnlineRaceDriver.com can’t enter.
- Winners will be notified via telephone/email within one week of the closing date.
- No alternative prizes or cash will be offered.
- Personal details will be kept to allow us to provide your prize, and may be shared with third parties necessary to provide prizes on our behalf.
- We reserve the right to amend these rules at any time. Entry in the competition implies acceptance of these rules.