We’re edging towards Summer, the new motorsport seasons, and the inevitable release of F1 2020 by Codemasters. But in the meantime, updates for the current Formula 1 game are still coming thick and fast with F1 2019 Patch V1.22 released today, following Patch V1.21 and V1.20 in the last month or so.
As with the last two updates, it’s a fairly compact list of fixes and improvements across PC, PS4 and Xbox One. You might notice changes to damage in practice and qualifying sessions, along with some league fixes.
F1 2019 Patch V1.22 Notes:
- Radio language option has returned to the advanced audio options screen
- Users will now see the speed they set in the speedtrap in practice sessions
- Addressed an issue where the camera would reset when the game was started
- User is now notified of their progress through a championship on the loading screen
- User can now see if they are serving a penalty during a pitstop
- Front wing damage threshold has been reduced in practice and qualifying sessions to include minor physical damage
- Addressed an issue where the safety car could appear in One-Shot Qualifying in online sessions
- Addressed an issue where users could not submit results if they didn’t enter qualifying 2 or 3 with saving between sessions enabled
- Addressed an issue where a scheduled league could become stuck in an old event
- Addressed an issue where a league could become stuck if abandoning a practice or qualifying session with saving between sessions enabled
- Maximum Vehicle Reflections setting reduced from ‘Ultra High’ to ‘High’ for stability
That’s it for now. If F1 2019 Patch V1.22 is the thing that finally makes you pick up the game, then you can find console editions at Game and Amazon. The digital downloads can be found on Steam for the PC, the Microsoft store for the Xbox One (available with a free trial) , and the PlayStation Store for the PS4.
And you can keep up with the latest F1 2019 news, esports and content, or check your wheel and pedal set-up are supported by the game.