After being released to Steam Early Access on May 7th, developers ECC Games have responded to early feedback as Drift21 gets update patch 13440.
The focus is on fixing problems which have been revealed as the game is available to a wider audience, including a critical bug which stopped people from finishing the game tutorial. Along with a host of more minor issues.
Drift 21 Update Patch 13440:
• Fixed a bug related to the FFB invert function for some Thrustmaster steering wheels
• Fixed a bug where the engine sound did not turn off despite the ignition being turned off
• Fixed a bug where footstep sounds were inaudible
• Fixed a bug where in certain circumstances tooltip icons were missing
• Fixed a bug that allowed players to mount rims with unsupported sizes
• Fixed incorrectly displayed in-game currencies
• Fixed a bug with some in-game windows and sprites showing improperly on unusual resolutions and screen ratios
• Fixed incorrectly displaying tire sprites in Warehouse
• Fixed a critical bug that prevented players from finishing the tutorial
• Fixed a bug that allowed players to access and spawn non-purchased parts from Warehouse
• Small changes to texts in Paint Booth and during Tutorial
• Added missing translations to challenge result screen and Driving Setup subwindows,
• Changes to texts and font display throughout the project
• Small changes in the way the game saves are named
• Changes to the handbrake range based on input type and connected controller
• Rearranged result screen window to always show information crucial to the challenge
• Changes to decal history in Paint Booth
• Changes to Warehouse content (removed obsolete car parts)
Drifting simulator Drift21 is available to download from Steam for the PC at £22.49 during the early access period. It currently includes three cars (the Mazda MX-5, Nisal Silvia S15 and Subaru BRZ), and three EBIBU layouts (the School, Driftland and Minami versions) with Free Play, Solo Run and Time Attack modes accessible.
Currently Fanatec, Thrustmaster and Logitech wheels are suppoorted, along with controllers. And you can keep up with the latest Drift21 updates, news and content, here.
Leave a Reply