The drive towards a full Version 1 release continued over the weekend, with Automobilista 2 Hotfix 0.9.3.2 released by Reiza Studios. It’s a relatively small update which still includes some important changes to note.
One fairly significant bug fix covers multiclass races, when only the Stock Car V8s would load in the game. So that’s good news. And there are also adjustments to the tire physics for the Opala 1986 and Hot Car class, and aero yaw sensitivity adjustments for the F3, AJR and Ultima Race.
This means it won’t be long for the full release on Steam, given that Reiza Studios are keeping to their weekly major update schedule. And keeping up with additional hotfixes as well. This hotfix follows just a couple of days after the release of V.0.9.3.1, which was a sizeable update of improvements, fixes and the release of the early 1980s Brazilian Hot Car touring car series.
Automobilista 2 Hotfix 0.9.3.2 Notes:
- Fixed bug causing only Stock Car V8 cars to load when attempting a multiclass race with it
- Added option to switch autoclutch and auto gears On / Off from Gameplay screen (previously in Controls screen only)
- Fixed series livery assignment in multiplayer and multi-class events
- Fixed selected state of brake bias option in IBM
- Reduced AI brake power in non-formula cars
- Reduced AI Throttle application variation with AI skill
- Adjusted AI speed sensitiviity relative to car in front (improves start / 1st lap performance)
- Adjusted F3 & AJR, Ultima Race aero yaw sensitivity
- Adjusted Opala 1986 & Hot Car tire physics
- Fixed Opala wheelbase error
- Fixed Sigma P1 windshield flickering in cockpit view
If you want to jump onto Autmobilista 2 before the full release, you can buy it for the PC from Steam right now at £34.99. If you’re wondering what’s currently included, then check out our Automobilista 2 car list, and the Automobilista 2 track list. Or read up on the latest Automobilista 2 news, updates and more, here.