It’s only a few days since the launch of the latest Formula One title from Codemasters. But the developers are obviously still busy, with the first console updates released for F1 2020.
The patch notes mainly address small bugs and issues discovered since the game arrived for PC, Xbox One, PS4 and Google Stadia. So there are no massive changes, and no mention of an update due for the PC or Google Stadia versions.
F1 2020 Patch Notes: Xbox One V1.03
- Fixed a crash when using the Schumacher or RaceNet items going into My Team.
- Reduced the penalties given to players during safety car periods to the correct values to prevent unfair disqualifications.
- Addressed an issue where a number of players or AI would be disqualified incorrectly after passing the safety car.
- Addressed an issue where race results could be incorrect after disconnecting and re-joining an online session.
F1 2020 Patch Notes: PS4 V1.04
- Fixed an issue specific to PS4 which caused Leaderboards to appear blank and could cause a perpetual load in certain circumstances.
Codemasters have stated there’s not going to be a v1.04 on Steam, Xbox One or Stadia, suggesting they’ll bring back parity across all the platforms by releasing a new build as v1.05. Which will probably include the latest F1 livery changes,