If you like sim racing and fun numerical sequences, then Reiza Studios will have made you happy with Automobilista 2 update V22.214.171.124 released.
It’s the second update to be released in the space of a week, following the large release of V126.96.36.199, which brought classic Spa, Group C cars and more to the game.
Another build became available under the same version number with some small tweaks and improvements. There were:
- Fixed Porsche 962c still having spool enabled (now its a setup optional)
- Further art pass for Spa Francorchamps 1993
- Minor audio adjustments to Sauber C9, Omega Stock Car
- Minor AI callibration pass for all F1 cars, Opala 1986, Omega 1999, StockV8 & Sprintrace
- Adjusted Omega StockCar windshield texture
Now there’s a bigger update available which will be great news if you own a Logitech G923 wheel. A number of existing cars have had tyre physics adjustments, changes to rear wing efficiency, or pneumatic trail changes. And you can see the details below.
Automobilista 2 Update V188.8.131.52 Changelog:
- Added support new Logitech SDK, TrueForce technology & G923 controller
- LiveTrack now applies even standard water saturation accross whole track at start of session if first weather slot is rainy (previously racing line would be slightly drier)
- Fixed bug where LiveTrack wasn’t correctly identifying covered areas such as Azure tunnel.
- Tire tread physics adjustments for F-Reiza, F-V10, F-Ultimate, F-Classic, F-Retro, F-Vintage, Procar, Group A, Group C, Superkart
- F-Classic (all cars): Adjusted rear wing efficiency
- Minor pneumatic trail adjustments for F-Retro, F-Vintage, F-Classics, Lancer Cup
- Reduced braking distance threshold for AI on formula cars
- Ai callibration pass for F-Reiza, F-Vintage, F-Trainer, Group C
- Reduced distance AI cars factor cars behind to take a defensive line
- Adjusted AI Grip multi for Nurburgring Veedol layout
- Added new Stock Car Omega engine sounds.
- Adjusted Mercedes CLK GT1 shift sounds & external engine sounds.
- Nurburgring: Art & optimization pass for all layouts
- Brands Hatch: Added VR trackside cams
- MINI Cooper 1965: Reworked rear number plate; added additional skin
- Lotus 23: Replicated default official liveries to help fill up the grid (4 in total)
- F-Ultimate: Added Dirt/Scratch map
- Ginetta G40 GT5: Added new livery (#28 Mike Channell)
Automobilista 2 is available on Steam for the PC, along with the Ultimate Edition, the Season Pass bundle and the Spa, Silverstone, Nurburgring and Hockenheim DLC track packs.
You can keep up with all the latest Automobilista 2 news, updates and DLC here. Or check out everything available already with our Automobilista 2 car list and Automobilista 2 track list.