Reiza Studios snuck out Automobilista 2 Build 1699 on Sunday as a small 15.12MB update to the racing sim. There’s no change in version number as the .exe remains the same, and it includes a variety of small tweaks and improvements.
These changes cover a range of tyre, aerodynamic and centre of gravity adjustments for various cars. The AI drivers should also be less likely to be scared out of your way for a quick overtake, and an advert blocking the outer layout at the Curitiba circuit has been removed.
Reiza have also acknowledged reports of instability and freezing issues from some users in specific circumstances, and have said it’s under investigation at the moment. Hopefully there will be news on the issue alongside the next game update.
Automobilista 2 Build 1699 Changelog:
- Further tire tread adjustments to StockV8, GTE, GT3, GT4, Protos, kart rental, F-Vintage
- Further diffuser & rear wing aero revisions to GTE, GT3, Metalmoro MRX
- Adjusted TC longitudinal slip scaling
- Adjusted default engine braking in Porsches, C8.R
- BMW Procar: Minor CoG height, body drag adjustment
- Adjusted CoG height for MRX & F-Vintages
- AI callibration pass for Protos, F-Vintage, Stocks
- Adjusted AI side calculation to reduce chances of scaring themout of the way from behind
- Increased volume for Ginetta G55 drivetrain
- Curitiba: Removed advert sign blocking the outer layout (selection set error)
- Added VR cams for Adelaide 88
- Further updates to Stock Car 2021 liveries
Automobilista 2 is available on Steam for the PC, along with the Ultimate Edition, the Season Pass bundle and the Spa, Silverstone, Nurburgring and Hockenheim DLC track packs.
You can keep up with all the latest Automobilista 2 news, updates and DLC here. Or check out everything available already with our Automobilista 2 car list and Automobilista 2 track list.