There’s a small 10431MB download now available for everyone’s favourite car crash physics simulator with BeamNG.drive update v0.24.1.2 released.
It includes some tweaks to the Civetta Bolide, Bruckell Bastion and Burnside Special cars, and to the West Coast, Utah, Italy and Gridmap levels. Along with various improvements to traffic, the user interface and world editor.
BeamNG.drive v0.24.1.2 Release Notes
- Civetta Bolide: Group 5 setup tweaks
- Bruckell Bastion
- Changed off road config to use normal seats, improved refnodes of gauge needles so they don’t clip through the dashboard
- Removed adaptive brake lights from Bastion
- Burnside Special: Improve frame rigidity, fix frame crossmember mesh spiking, suspension instability on full compression, frame beams deforming on small bumps
- West Coast
- Fixed decalroads
- Fixed bypass bridge mesh collision
- Fixed billboards at the gas station
- Fixed floating rocks
- Raised the airport sign on the entrance
- Fixed the lights of dragstrip screens
- Fixed inability to customize bindings in computers set to certain languages (such as Korean)
- Fixed the ‘Main Menu’ automatically stopping any replay in progress (both playback and recording)
- Turned off depth of field when in the map mode
- Cut the transition sound when the transition animation is cancelled
- Fixed an issue that allowed duplicate naming
- Fixed notification window not closing
- Fixed an error that could happen in the file dialog
- Fixed wrong number limits for some parameters in the audio engine debug tool
- Fixed stuttering performance issue by improving the respawn logic
- Improved spawn point search performance
- Fixed typo preventing suspects mode from working if the player is driving a police vehicle
- Added missing “risk” pin to traffic parameters node
- Mission Editor can now reload the complete mission system without having to reload Lua
- Fixed camera when opening Option’s UI panel in levels with near plane values different than 0.1m
- Fixed sound sources leaking memory which decreased performance over time.
- Updated game EULA
- Fixed Performance Statistics testing not working properly
You can find BeamNG.drive for the PC via Steam, or through Humble Bundle. Keep up with all our latest BeamNG.drive news and coverage, here. Or check out our full BeamNG.drive car list for all the officially released vehicles for the game.