Last updated on September 19th, 2023 at 11:57 pm
There’s a lot of excitement about the new sim racing title, so find out what you can drive through the Alpha and Beta development process in our complete Rennsport car list.
It’s a fairly short roster as Rennsport enters into closed and open Beta phases. But with three manufacturers confirmed as official partners so far, you can probably expect more vehicles from Audi, BMW, and Porsche to be announced in the relatively near future. Along with some cars which don’t originate from Germany.
Given the focus on developing the mechanics of the game, the majority of cars are from the GT3 class so far, but that will also be likely to expand over time.
Last updated: Added the Porsche 911 (992) Cup
The Rennsport Car List:
- Audi R8 LMS GT3 evo II (Available in the closed beta)
- BMW M4 GT3 (Available in the closed beta)
- Mercedes-AMG GT3 (Available in the closed beta)
- Porsche 911 GT3 R (991.2)
- Porsche 911 GT3 R (992) (Available in the closed beta)
- Porsche 911 Cup (992)
- Porsche 962 LMDh/GTP
- Porsche Mission R
- Praga R1 (Available in the closed beta)
You can keep up with all the latest Rennsport news, content, updates, and more, here. Along with every racing venue in the game in our Rennsport track list.