Codemasters are keeping busy on their latest Formula One title, with F1 2019 Patch 1.09 released just 8 days after the previous visual update. It’s already live for the PS4, with the PC and Xbox One updates due to appear shortly.
There’s plenty of good stuff included, but probably the most notable are a fix for an exploit in the France Time Trial, which also means the leaderboard will be reset.
Other F1 2019 leaderboards being reset are Brazil, USA, USA Short and Mexico, as the patch brings updated tyre compounds to those circuits.
There’s also good news for fans of Pierre Gasly and Alex Albon. The two have switched between Red Bull and Toro Rosso the day after Codemasters released their last update, and the change will be implemented in game as soon as possible once the real-life F1 teams return from the summer racing break.
Apparently the balancing fixes for AI R&D progression in career will be more noticeable if you’re earlier in the game, so it’s an excuse to start over if you’re doing badly!
F1 2019 Patch 1.09 Notes:
- Realistic performance can now be enabled in Leagues
- AI can now be disabled when using official cars in Leagues
- Skill rating rebalancing
- Safety rating rebalancing
- Balancing fixes for AI R&D progression in career
- Added additional support for Fanatec wheels
- Fixed an exploit on Time Trial in France
- Tyre compounds have been updated in Brazil, USA & Mexico
- Reduced off-track surface grip on approach to turn 12 in Brazil
- Various other fixes and stability improvements