The modern version of the Kyalami Grand Prix circuit, and the addition of the P2 class Sigma P1 and Copa Classic class Passat cars headline the release of Automobilista 2 V0.9.1.0.
This means the Reiza Studios sequel is now moving towards v1.0 in Steam Early Access, and as a result, the previous 40% discount has now been reduced to 20% off the full price. So Automobilista 2 will now cost you £24.99 until the full official release is out.
The game now includes a total of 40 racing classes, and 40 tracks with more than 70 layouts. Other improvements include a new round of AI calibration, so you may need to reset your difficulty settings, and fixes for some netcode issues to allow closer racing in online multiplayer.
Automobilista 2 V0.9.1.0 Changelog:
- Added Kyalami Grand Prix Circuit
- Added Sigma P1 to P2 Class
- Added Passat to Copa Classic FL Class
- Update App Key used in Live Motion SDK
- Reduced Fade Accel parameter to minimise chances of “ghost” car-to-car collisions in a Multiplayer Session
UI & HUD
- Fixed back button on TimeTrial screen
- Amended all brake bias labels to include F / R qualifier and all values to include front and rear.
- Fixed telemetry HUD screen anchors (affects ultrawide positioning)
- Fixed in-game menu anchors on various pages (audio, camera, controls & gameplay options screens, save/load setup, quick/full setup edit screens, VR)
- Added Track Altitude information to loading screen
- Added current time of day to Session Overview / Pause screens
- Added Imola 1972 & Modern trackmaps
- Added Stock Car Driver names
- Updated missing tire names for Caterhams, F-Ultimate, Copa Classics
- Added chat box to lobby page, multiplayer & pre-event screens
- Fixed bug with incorrect engine torque statistic in vehicle selection & loading screen due to reversed metric / empiric system conversion
- Adjusted naming for various Metalmoro MRX models
- Fixed track country label on lobby page
- Added exit confirmation to pre-event screen
- Coodown lap now defaults to manual player control
- Standardized ranges, adjusted drag & lift increments per setting for cars with adjustable radiator & brake ducts
- Adjusted brake heating for all prototypes & GT cars
- Minor adjustments to Ultima Race, StockV8, F-Vintage tyre treads
- Reduced roll inertia for StockV8, SuperV8, Ultima Race, Ultima
- Slightly reduced grip off the ideal racing line
- Reduced Metalmoro AJR diffuser efficiency
- Adjusted StockV8 diffuser center of pressure slightly rearwards
- Adjusted Roco, MRX, ARC Camaro engine torque curves
- Moved default brake bias rearwards for Sprint Race, StockV8, Ultima Race
- Slightly increased AI awareness of human players
- AI performance tuning for GT3, StockV8, P1, P2, P3, P4, Ultima Race, Sprint Race, F3, F-Vintage classes
- Spielberg: fixed hole in garage floor; replaced incorrect pit building walls & pit doors; remapped garage and pit stall locations; removed excess grid assignments (32 cars supported); rebuilt triggers.
- Brands Hatch. Fixed bug with cars appearing to float over the track; adjusted rolling start location; revised track limits; fixed garage door collision
- AJR: Adjusted Driver Animation; Added Imperio #175 & Mottin Racing 46 liveries
- MRX: Corrected RPM LEDs for all variants
- Ultima Race: Adjusted collision mesh
- Puma P052: New liveries/updates/redesign for #01 #02 #04 #06 #07 #08 #10 #11 #12 #13 #19 #42 #53 #54 #69; Added community skins #17 #91
Silent hotfix just went up to address the Passat crash & other minor tweaks – no change in version number. Changelog below includes entries that were missing from original v0.9.1.0 changelog:
- Fixed crash while loading Passat from Copa Classic FL class
- Adjusted turbo and dump valve volume for Lancer R & RS
- Adjusted volume for running on dirt for all cars.
- Slightly reduced bump amplitude from grass & gravel
- Slightly reduced aero drag from Caterham (all models)
- Switched MRX P4 tire compound to a stiffer option
- Adjusted Super V8 engine for more accurate power output (20 HP more)
- Minor adjustment to AI performance in Copa Classic FL class
- Adjusted MRX & F-Vintage AI throttle application tweak
- Lowered F-Ultimate AI upshift logic to better optimize engine torque curve
We’ll continue to cover all the latest Automobilista 2 news and updates until the official release and beyond. And you can see everything included in our Automobilista 2 car list, and Automobilista 2 track list.