Automobilista 2 Hotfix V18.104.22.168 is available now. It’s the second of three updates planned by Reiza Studios to follow the full Steam release of Automobilista 2.
Something to note is that it coincides with Time Trial leaderboards being reset to account for the new content and changes. And the included HUD updates will revert any customisation you’ve done in the past, so you might have to adjust your display once more.
Automobilista 2 Hotfix V22.214.171.124 Changelog
- Updated opening splash screens & main menu background
- Added interface toggle & updated “Back” button in monitor screen
- Updated position/lap counter HUD widget
- Set display current lap instead of completed laps in position widget
- Reduced number of positions displayed in overall standings HUD widget
- Added relative positions HUD widget
- Tweaked default positions for HUD elements
- Updated StockCar 2020 cockpits & wiper / windshield animations for both Cruze & Corolla
- Updated wiper mask & animation , SuperV8, Sprintrace, Sigma P1
- Added wiper & windshield animations for Fusca (all variants)
- Added new liveries for GX390 Kart
- Updated liveries forSigma P1, AJR Judd, Ginetta G58, F-ultimate
- Reduced max AI strentgh grip multiplier to reduce issues with AI misbehavior @ 120% setting
- Minor increase of AI peak mid corner grip in modern-slick shod cars
- Reduced F-Retro aero yaw sensitivity (all models)
- Bathurst: added dynamic brake markers; added fences / armcos / other tweaks to barriers around the track; corrected wall height on the hill; added hotel building (still WIP), club house, farm buildings and some other buildings; Added powerlines (still WIP) Fixed a hole in the terrain in the Chase corner
- Granja: Added night lighting
- Velocitta: Fixed player DQ when leaving pits
- Spielberg: Recalibrated DRS and braker marker sign spacing/distance and reset pivots on dynamic brake markers.
- Interlagos: Removed static DRS signs
- SuperV8 sound updated with Rev Limiter, pitlimiter and pitlimiter trigger sounds
- Ginetta G55: external sound update.
- FClassic G3M1: Updated engine positional audio
Automobilista 2 is available via Steam at a discounted price until the end of the Steam Summer Sale. And anyone buying it during the sale or in the previous Early Access period gets the forthcoming Hockenheimring DLC for free in the near future.