Last updated on August 2nd, 2020 at 06:18 pm
More small tweaks and improvements arrive from Kunos Simulazioni with Assetto Corsa Competizione update V1.5.2 released now for PC racers.
Console owners don’t need to panic too much as there are useful changes, but nothing that is likely to make a huge impact to enjoyment of the game. It mainly includes work on the UI for race timings and set-ups, with some bug fixes for multiplayer races.
It’s the second Assetto Corsa Competizione update to arrive since the release of the GT4 Pack DLC, as Hotfix 1.5.1 appeared last week. So it’s clear that Kunos is continuing to improve their GT3 and GT4 racing sim for the PC, and a lot of the changes are likely to be bundled into future console version patches where it makes sense.
Assetto Corsa Competizione Update V1.5.2 Change Notes:
– Added a minimum pitstop time of 1 second for stop&go-style mandatory stops.
– Realtime widget: fixed inaccurate gap values versus cars in pitlane during race sessions.
– Realtime widget: fixed incorrect gaps to cars ahead of the focused car when there are cars in pitlane in between and reduced likelihood of gap spikes.
– Realtime widget: cars in pitlane are now filtered during non-race sessions if the focused car is on track.
– Realtime widget: more accurate gap calculation for cars stopped on track.
– Removed automatic brake change check in the MFD Pitstop strategy unless the brakes are worn out.
– SetupPage: added “use current pressures” button in the pit strategy panel which copies the current setup’s tyre pressures to the currently active pit strategy.
– Added direct-to-page bindings for MFD: realtime, standings, electronics and pitstop. In multiclass mode the standings binding will cycle between overall and class standings.
– MFD direct-to-page bindings support long-press hiding like the MFD cycling binding.
– Re-evaluated combined bindings (using the shift binding) on press, should fix situations when binding a shifted button would also trigger the unshifted binding (e.g. look left-right).
– Minor fixes on the Ginetta custom designs.
– Fixed additional BoP values resetting on driver swaps.
– Rejoining now is blocked as intended if the server is running out of grid slots, preventing double assignments.
– Fixed grid position mismatches in situations where many unique cars connect/disconnect during Q sessions.
– Endurance sessions with huge grids (> 48 cars with teams) now receive the session results without issue.
– Fixed a bug where the last drivers couldn’t join during endurance sessions with huge grids (> 48 cars with teams).
Want to keep up with all the latest Assetto Corsa Competizione udpdates, news and eSports right here? Or see what’s included in the game and DLC with the Assetto Corsa Competizione Car List, and Assetto Corsa Competizione Track List.
Want to buy Assetto Corsa Competizione? You can find it on Steam for the PC, the Microsoft Store for Xbox One or the PlayStation Store for PS4 as a digital download. Or physical copies can be ordered from Amazon and Game.