Kunos Simulazioni have responded quickly with more improvements following the release of GT4 cars and version 1.5.0 of ACC, with Assetto Corsa Competizione Hotfix 1.5.1 out now.
The update includes some fixes, mainly for graphical glitches and livery changes. But it also improves the oboard HUD and MFD, which is important now you’re going to be potentially competing in multiclass series with ST and Cup cars along with GT3 and GT4 classes.
Along with the visual information, the spotter also respects car groups at the end of the race. And sadly you’ll no longer get a ‘best lap’ message just by completing your first time around the track, so no more quick confidence boosts for just surviving!
Assetto Corsa Competizione Hotfix 1.5.1 Changelog
– Fixed steering wheel display not hiding on the Alpine A110 GT4 when the steering wheel is set to hidden.
– Minor updates to the 2020 WRT liveries.
– Minor corrections on the BMW M4 GT4 custom designs.
– MFD while in multi-class sessions will now contain an extra standings page filtered to the currently viewed car’s car class.
– HUD position indicator in multi-class sessions now shows the position in a car’s class and a secondary indicator shows overall position.
– Intro sequences for singleplayer sessions now do not show the track map and only show the standings widget in race sessions.
– Fixed corrupted UI driver headshot and team logo image items.
– Fixed timetable continuous refresh in MP race sessions (caused table to be non-responsive when lap-by-lap breakdown requested).
– Added missing car group indicators for ST & CUP cars on the Timetables page.
– Drive button now only pulsates during the last 30 seconds of the race session countdown.
– Broadcast MFD now has standings pages for all available car groups (previously was only GT3/GT4) when in a multiclass session.
– Improved lapped values for real-time widget to be more consistent.
– Spotter end-race position message now respects car groups.
– Removed splitter gain spotter message for different cars groups.
– New best lap message removed at the end of first lap.
– Server: isPrepPhaseLocked now defaults to 0 when not set, allowing clients to join during the preparation phase.
Set this line to 1 explicitly in the settings.json to prevent drivers not participating in qualifying from joining before gridding.
Assetto Corsa Competizione is available as a digital download for the PC via Steam, the Xbox One via the Microsoft Store and the PS4 via the PlayStation Store. Or as a physical edition from Game or Amazon.
You can keep up with all the latest Assetto Corsa Competizione news and updates, here. Along with seeing everything included in the game, via the Assetto Corsa Competizione Car List, and Assetto Corsa Competizione Track List.