MadCaw have delivered something better than chocolate for an Easter surprise, as TrackDayR Build 1.0.80.02 adds the 220hp 1000PRO bike along with various fixes and improvements.
And what could be more appropriate for the weather starting to imporve than a 1000cc four cylinder race bike with the 220 horsepower coming at the rear wheel? Fortunately the build also changes the inertia when your front wheel is in the air, and adds an anti-stoppie feature for high speeds. Which is going to be useful trying to stop the 1000PRO for a tight corner.
Those aids might come in handy – the developers mentioned that if you find the front brake too tricky to use with the new bike, it might be worth activating the braking help option. And there’s no shame in that, given the wide range of electronic rider aids on any new sportsbike, and across many racing championships.
TrackDayR Build 1.0.80.02 Changelog:
- Upgrade to Unity 2021
- Tracklimit warning on last sector invalidate next lap
- Add Vsync toggle on options
- Add Music toggle on options
- Remove Tracklimit warning on last sector invalidate next lap
- Add anti stoppie from high speed
- new splash loader
- Add 1000PRO
- Change rider linearity
- Change in air wheel inertia calculation
- Change SS1000Pro bike ini #inertia
- Fix dynamic frontload dmpering
- Improved airdrag resistance
- Change all bikes ini #inertia
- Add Realtime Telemetry (Advanced)
- New Body collider for all bikes
- Adding EB map to ECU
- TimeAttackR error selecting 1000
- fix raising bike
- fix bike deceleration after crash
- fix avatar raise animation
- Missing auto Synctransform
- The rider in some cases is suspended in the air
- New avatar collision system
- Fix startpoint timeattack on modded track
TrackDayR is available for the PC via Steam. And you can keep up with all the latest TrackDayR news, updates and release details, here. You can also check out the full TrackDayR bikes list here, and the TrackDayR circuit list, here.