Four new Time Trail and Drift Trial Events are now available for in Gran Turismo 5, along with a host of new cars now available in the online car dealership.
First the races:
Two new Time Trials:
Japnese 90s Deep Forect Raceway Reverse is for any 1990s Japanese production model which can be tuned and lightened to 345bhp and 1000KG. You’ll also be limited to Comfort/Soft tyres or lower.
The PP750 Cape Ring Outside Time Trail, as you’d imagine, limited you to any car with 750PP or less, and Tyres are allowed up to Racing/Hard.
Two new Drift Trials:
Eiger Nordwand G Trail Reverse is for any car equipped with dirt tires, where’as Autumn Ring Mini/Reverse is for any car with Comfort/Soft Tires or Less.
New cars added to the Gran Turismo 5 Online Car Dealership:
- Audi R8 Race Car 2001: 2,125,000 credits
- Bentley Speed 8 race Car 2003: 2,875,000 credits
- BMW M3 GTR Race Car 2001: 500,000 credits
- BMW V12 LMR Race Car 1999: 1,900,000 credits
- Caterham Seven Fireblad 2002: 30,000 credits
- Formula Gran Turismo: 2,500,000
- Ford SVT F-150 Lightning 2002: 17,525 credits.
- Jay Leno Tank Car 2003: 2,000,000 credits
- Lamborghini Nomad Diablo GT-1 2000: 375,000 credits
- Nissan R390 GT1 Race Car 1998: 1,500,000 credits
- Nissan R89C Race Car 1989: 1,750,000 credits
- Panoz Esperante GTR-1 Race Car 1998: 1,500,00 credits
- Pescarolo Courage C60 – Peugeot Race Car 2003: 2,000,000 credits
- Pescaralo Courage -Judd GV5 Race Car 2004: 2,000,000 credits
- Pescaralo C60 Hybrid – Judd Race Car 2005: 2,000,000 credits
- Sauber Mercedes C9 race Car 1989: 2,675,000
- Toyota GT-ONE Race Car (TS020) 1999: 1,500,000 credits
- Suzuki GSX-R/4 Concept 2001 2001: 62,500 credits