Reiza Studios has released the latest version of Stock Car Extreme for PC. Version 1.33 of the game features 250cc SuperKarts, which have a generally two-stroke 250cc motor, a low weight of around 205-220kg, and a potential top speed of 155mph!
The FIA Superkarts series has seen them lap in the same times as a Formula 3 car, and beat the times of championships such as a Porsche Supercup. So they’ll need a bit of practice.
The update also includes the Kansai circuit, which resembles a certain Suzuka track in Japan.
You can download Stock Car Extreme via Steam.
Stock Car Extreme Changelog for v1.33:
- Added 250cc Superkart series (make sure to set steering rotation between 180º-220º for accurate steering ratio)
- Added Kansai (2 layouts)
Features & fixes:
- Improved AI paths for Interlagos (all layouts);
- Fixed fuel estimates for Guaporé;
- Updated curb sounds for Marcas;
- Various minor physics & AI updates;
- Minor optimization for Buenos Aires.
Leave a Reply