The Online Racing Association (TORA) has released a nice video to promote the TORA Forza 6 Formula E Championship, which includes tickets to the 2016 London ePrix as a prize.
It’s an eight race championship – the first round has taken place, but there are still seven dates left from January 15th until June 18th, 2016. Which means there is a lot of practice time for some races, and should make for close competition.
All the races are 50 laps with a mandatory pit stop between laps 10-30. And it kicks off at 8pm UK time.
- Round 1 – Prague Short 4th Dec
- Round 2 – Lime Rock Full Circuit 15th Jan
- Round 3 – Rio Coast Loop Reverse 29th Jan
- Round 4 – Brands Hatch Indy 26th Feb
- Round 5 – Long Beach East Route 18th Mar
- Round 6 – Watkins Glen Short Circuit Alt 6th May
- Round 7 – Bernese Alps – Club Circuit 28th May
- Round 8 – Yas Marina South Circuit (Night) 18th June
And the focus really will be on the driving as no upgrades are allowed to any cars – you’re able to tune your set-up, but that’s it. The cars allowed are:
- 2015 Formula E #55 Amlin Aguri Spark SRT_01E
- 2015 Formula E #11 ABT FE 01
- 2015 Formula E #10 Trulli Spark SRT_01E
- 2015 Formula E #99 NEXTEV TCR FE01
- 2015 Formula E #27 Andretti Formula E Spark SRT_01E
- 2015 Formula E #23 Venturi 1
- 2015 Formula E #21 Mahindra M2Electro
- 2015 Formula E #9 e.dams-Renault Spark SRT_01E
- 2015 Formula E #6 Dragon Racing Spark SRT_01E
- 2015 Formula E #2 Virgin Racing VIR 01E
As with all TORA events, you’ll need to register on their forum, sign up for your driver number, and then also register for the specific series.