The Online Racing Association (TORA) has released a nice video to promote the TORA Forza 6 Formula E Championship, which includes tickets to the 2016 London ePrix as a prize.
It’s an eight race championship – the first round has taken place, but there are still seven dates left from January 15th until June 18th, 2016. Which means there is a lot of practice time for some races, and should make for close competition.
All the races are 50 laps with a mandatory pit stop between laps 10-30. And it kicks off at 8pm UK time.
- Round 1 – Prague Short 4th Dec
- Round 2 – Lime Rock Full Circuit 15th Jan
- Round 3 – Rio Coast Loop Reverse 29th Jan
- Round 4 – Brands Hatch Indy 26th Feb
- Round 5 – Long Beach East Route 18th Mar
- Round 6 – Watkins Glen Short Circuit Alt 6th May
- Round 7 – Bernese Alps – Club Circuit 28th May
- Round 8 – Yas Marina South Circuit (Night) 18th June
And the focus really will be on the driving as no upgrades are allowed to any cars – you’re able to tune your set-up, but that’s it. The cars allowed are:
- 2015 Formula E #55 Amlin Aguri Spark SRT_01E
- 2015 Formula E #11 ABT FE 01
- 2015 Formula E #10 Trulli Spark SRT_01E
- 2015 Formula E #99 NEXTEV TCR FE01
- 2015 Formula E #27 Andretti Formula E Spark SRT_01E
- 2015 Formula E #23 Venturi 1
- 2015 Formula E #21 Mahindra M2Electro
- 2015 Formula E #9 e.dams-Renault Spark SRT_01E
- 2015 Formula E #6 Dragon Racing Spark SRT_01E
- 2015 Formula E #2 Virgin Racing VIR 01E
As with all TORA events, you’ll need to register on their forum, sign up for your driver number, and then also register for the specific series.
Leave a Reply