The latest update to the Codemasters Formula One title has been released, with the F1 2019 Patch V1.20 live on all platforms. So you can find it for the PC, Xbox One and PlayStation 4.
It’s not a massive change to the game, mainly sorting out some remaining stability fixes and bugs in specific situations. But you will find the safety car appearing more often during races, to make the game even more realistic.
F1 2019 Patch V1.20 Notes:
- Safety car deployment frequency has been adjusted so that it is more likely to come out within race sessions.
- Addressed an issue where the Logitech G29 rotary dial could not be assigned in a clockwise direction
- Further stability fixes
- Users can now save between sessions in private leagues.
- Users can now add reserves in private leagues.
- Keyboard support has been added.
- Addressed an issue where progress would not be saved in Practice 1 in Australia of a new career.
- Addressed an issue where a selected team-mate would change if the user exited the game before completing Practice 1 in Australia of a new career
- Addressed an issue where DNFs would incorrectly show with the fastest lap indicator in the season results tab
- Addressed an issue where Butler and Weber would appear after skipping the F2 Feeder Series if the user quit in Practice 1 of Australia
- User will now be warned before purchasing upgrades towards the end of a season if the department has experienced a regulation change
- Addressed an issue where the camera selection would not save if selected in a multiplayer session
- User can now enable the track map for the session they are spectating
- Users can now manually navigate through the weekly event prizes
Fancy jumping into F1 2019 and reliving the past season? There’s currently a 50% sale on the PC version via Steam, with it costing £22.49 for the standard edition, and £27.49 for the Legends edition until February 10th, 2020.
The standard and legends edition are available for the PS4 and Xbox One from £27.99 at Game. Or from £25.98 on Amazon. If you have a wheel and pedal set-up for PC or console, check out the full list of official F1 2019 compatible wheels and controllers.