February 2020 saw the Intercontinental GT Pack and the big V1.3 update for ACC. And Kunos Simulazioni have been busy looking at testing and feedback since then, which is why Assetto Corsa Competizione Hotfix 1.3.3 is out now.
Some of the fixes apply to the new Intercontinental GT tracks, with cutting the last chicane at Suzuka during a race of formation lap now triggering a penalty, and grip adjustments for Mount Panorama. But most apply across the game.
It will be available the next time you fire up the Steam client, and the change notes are as follows:
Assetto Corsa Competizione Hotfix 1.3.3
– Fixed frame drops after a set amount of sessions, causing lower performance after multiple sessions for some users.
– Fixed AI tyre wear in saved games.
– Fixed a bug related to track surfaces when loading a saved game resulting in pitstop and stint timer issues.
– Cutting last chicane in Suzuka now invalidates the next lap.
– Cutting last chicane in Suzuka during the first lap after a short formation lap will now trigger the penalty as intended.
– 12H race weekend game mode now has a limit of 15 tyresets.
– Fixed a bug with Superpole game mode, allowing the player to set more than 2 fast laps.
– Wrong lap remaining value corrected for SG penalty for pitlane speeding.
– Fixed numberplate appearence in gallery replays of MP sessions.
– Suzuka reflection map position update to remove unwanted green tint.
– Audiocomms text message category and priority tweaks.
– ECU setting changes (TC, ABS etc.) now have their own race comms category.
– Time multiplier is now displayed in session summary page both in SP and MP.
– Added Championship replay category.
– Updates to driver stint messages and message behaviour.
– NSX engine power adjustments.
– Mount Panorama grip adjustments.
– Suzuka asphalt abrasivity (tyre degradation) adjustments.
– Fix for occasional setup corruption that caused a broken car state.
– Fixed car spawn issues in certain conditions.
– Server result.json now writes metaData, serverName and sessionType as intended.
– Fixed an incompability with the allowAutoDQ setting, causing post race penalties not being applied when enabled.
– Re-enabled driver stint time and total driving time rules for non-public MP.
– Re-enabled isRaceLocked, so joining races can be allowed again.
– Client should now handle all disconnect scenarios properly.
– Various improvements for driver swaps and spectator mode:
– Stint and driving time rules now work reliably in swap situations.
– Mandatory pit stop rules now work reliably in swap situations.
– Penalties now transfer correctly across clients in swap situations.
– Prevented server misconfiguration that led to join order relevance.
– Missing mandatory state update after swaps corrected.
– Tyre compound, pressure and brake strategies transfer reliably in swap situations.
– Fixed a bug that prevented the player from adjusted pressures when selecting wet tyres in the MFD on track.
– Pit crew visibility fixed for spectating client.
– Fixed swap widget disappearing for some players in multi-car sessions.
The changes mean that the leaderboards for Special Events #55 and #57 will now be reset to keep things fair.
If you fancy grabbing the game now that Assetto Corsa Competizione Hotfix 1.3.3 is out now, then you can pick it up from Steam, along with the Intercontinental GT Pack. And you can keep up with the latest news, updates, content and more right here.