If you haven’t fired up your Xbox One or PC for a while, the Forza Horizon 4 Series 21 new cars and events are available for you to add some interesting new vehicles to your garage.
They include something for almost everyone, with two Formula Drift cars, European and Japanese sports cars, and a premium saloon. Plus Playground Games have released a new Forza Horizon 4 update for cross-platform fixes and improvements.
Forza Horizon 4 Series 21 New Cars And Events
Fancy driving the 7.0L, 1050bhp 2013 Formula Drift Corvette 777 of Matt Field, which also added nitrous and a carbon fibre body to be ready to compete in the 2018 Formula Drift season? It’s the reward for completing 50% of the Summer Festival Playlist.
The Corvette is enough of a headline car that there’s a dedicated promo video for it.
Also available is the 2018 Formula Drift #117 599 GTB Fionaro of driver Federico Sceriffo. The unusual choice has a V12 900hp+ engine with twin turbocharges and a wide body kit, and it’s yours as a reward for completing the Spring Season Championship “Ferrari Rocher”
The 1992 Toyota Supra Mark 3 was never originally made available outside of Japan in real life. But you can get it as a reward for Autumn Season Championship “Overnight Parts”
Complete 50% of the Winter Festival Playlist to get the 2018 Mercedes-AMG E 63 S, with four wheel drive to make the big beast more driver-friendly.
The return of the Horizon Promo photo mode addition can be unlocked if you buy the Sunflower Meadows house in Ambleside. And snapping 100 cars will get you the 2018 Ferrari Portofino with a 3.9 twin turbo V8 and 590hp.
And when you capture 200 cars on camera, you’ll get the 1995 Porsche 911 Carrera 2 by Guntherwerks. Also known as the 400R, just 25 of these custom Porsches were created to imagine a GT3 RS version of the 1995 Porsche 911.
The latest Forza Horizon 4 update is also available, with Version Number 1.409.350.0 for the Xbox, and 1.409.350.2 for the PC.
Along with the Horizon Promo return, the release notes also include:
The following have been removed from Eliminator thanks to your votes. There will be no more wins for this brave list of cars:
- Level 2: Hillman Imp
- Level 3: Unimog
- Level 4: Mercedes G 63 6×6
- Level 5: Hummer H1 Alpha Open Top
- Level 6: Bentley Bentayga
- Level 7: Bentley Continental
- Level 8: Ford M-Sport Fiesta RS
- Level 9: Funco Motorsports F9
- Level 10: Isha’s Taxi
SHOWCASE REMIX – NINE & THREE QUARTERS
It’s your chance to race a Ford Anglia against the Flying Scotsman once again. Even though it can’t actually fly, you’ll still need to get in some good jumps and jostle with the iconic train on a run in toward Edinburgh!
SHOWCASE REMIX – FOREST SPRITE
What happens when you cram a turbocharged inline-4 motorbike engine into a tiny car, and tune it to go really fast off-road? Find out in this returning Showcase Remix, featuring the 1958 Austin-Healey Sprite Mk1 versus the Horizon Motocross Team in autumn.
SHOWCASE REMIX – ASSAULT ON THE CONTROL ROOM
Our remix of the Halo Experience Showcase returns! Don’t miss this opportunity to re-run the UNSC Fleetcom training exercise in winter, as it counts towards your Star Card progress as a Racing Superstar!
SHOWCASE REMIX – NIGHT FLIGHT
Relive those 80s synth vibes by racing a jet-black plane, in a jet-black Lamborghini on a warm summer’s night! Be sure to complete the regular version of The Delta-Wing Showcase first to unlock the remix, and make progress towards your Showman Star Card.
- Extended the time information is visible in The Eliminator’s elimination feed
- Fixed an issue where the VIP Reward pop-up would be displayed for some users every time the game is started
- Fixed an issue where the engine audio of the Napier Railton was much louder in 4th gear
- Removed unnecessary lights on the dashboard of 2015 Volvo V60 Polestar in cockpit cam
- Fixed the visibly bouncing Car hood on the 2005 Honda NSX-R when in hood cam
- Fixed the visibly bouncing Car hood on the 1995 Ferrari F50 when in cockpit cam
- Fixed an issue with the “Performante” logo disappearing from the door of the 2018 Lamborghini Huracán Performante when opening them of viewing the car in explode mode
- Fixed an issue where the air vent from an aftermarker hood would float in explode mode when viewing the 2013 Ford Shelby GT500
You can also check out the official discussion at Forza Monthly covering everything for April 2020.
Not got Forza Horizon 4 for the Xbox One or PC? You can find it digitally on the Microsoft Store, and it includes Xbox Play Anywhere for use on the PC. It’s also part of the Xbox Games Pass Ultimate offering, with a reduced £1 price for the first month of the subscription.