We don’t often feature Nintendo Switch exclusive racing games. But anyone wanting a change from Mario Kart might be interested to know that Gear.Club Unlimited 2 – Tracks Edition is due out in August 2020.
The first version of Gear.Club Unlimited 2, developed by Eden Games and published by Microids, was released in December 2018. And since then, there has been a range of DLC released to add more cars to the standard 51 included in the game.
But now GCU 2 – Tracks Edition will arrive for the Nintendo Switch in North American on August 25th, and in Europe on the 27th with five new cars and 13 motorsport versions from the original roster.
Plus the new Tracks Edition also adds five new tracks, including the 24 Hour of Le Mans. And it also includes all the previously released DLC, a new campaign, and a new time attack mode.
The new cars make sense given that there’s a motorsport and Le Mans focus.
Being added are the Ford GT40 Mk 1, along with the Nissan GT-R LM Nismo, the Porsche 919 Hybrid, the Mercedes AMG GT3, and the Bentley Continental GT3-R.
Gear.Club Unlimited 2 – Tracks Edition Content:
- All previously released GCU 2 content including the following DLCs: Packs Arrows, Checker, Hazard and Wings
- The DLCs Gear.Club Classics and Ace of the Road
- A brand new campaign
- 5 new tracks, including the famous 24 Hours of Le Mans circuit
- 5 new cars built for motorsport and 13 cars prepared for the Endurance Championship campaign
- A new time attack mode. Challenge the fastest racers in the world and get your name on the leader board! – Every combination track/car will have its very own leader board.
There’s no pre-order information or listings for the Gear.Club Unlimited 2 – Tracks Edition. You can find the existing version of Gear.Club Unlimited 2, along with the original game, at Game, Amazon, or the Nintendo eShop.