Reiza Studios might be the development studio that never sleeps, considering with seen Automobilista 2 Hotfix V220.127.116.11 released straight after the arrival of the latest big update, and the Silverstone Pack DLC.
As you’d imagine, it’s mainly focused on fixes, including some more graphical work on both the Silverstone and Hockenheimring DLC content.
And you shouldn’t have to worry about the VW Truck prompting a crash to the desktop any more. The AI has also had some tweaks, and it’s interesting that Reiza Studios have actually specified the circuits and turns on which AI speed adjustments have been applied. Which will help you pick some new overatking spots.
Automobilista 2 Hotfix V18.104.22.168 Change Notes
- Adjusted range of allowed track limit warnings to 1-50
- Multiplayer chatbox history no longer logs joins/leaves and limits history playback when switching page
- Fixed session overview leaderboard not filling in Multiplayer session
- Fixed incorrect text on pit strategy back buttons
- Adjusted F-Vintage body aero lift (all models)
- Fixed VW Truck crashing to desktop when loading
- Adjusted Ultima & Camaro SS tyres (stiffer tyre sidewall, reduced a speed sensitivity, stiffer front ARB and springs) & AI tuning
- Adjusted F-Reiza tyre tread (better retention of adhesive friction at speed)
- Decreased AI defensive lateral movement range to reduce chances of weaving
- Minor reduction of AI brake grip
- Minor AI performance callibration pass for F-Vintage, Ultima & Camaro SS
- Adjusted AI wet tyre grip for Formulas V12, V10 Gen1 & Gen2
- Silverstone (all versions): General art passes & added remaining trackside objects (including period accurate 1975 pit building)
- Hockenheim: fixed trees popping up in the horizon of 1977 version
- Incremental AI speed adjustments at Imola 2019 – Chicane T11; Kansai – T11, T14, T16; Spielberg – T1, T2; Donington – Mcleans (T7); Goiania – Chicane entry; Kyalami – T13, T16; Oulton Int – chicane entry; Santa Cruz – chicane;, Taruma Chicane; Velopark – Last corner.
- Camaro SS: Fixed tachometer
- Brabham BT26A: Added front suspension animation & texture, material updates
- F-V10 Gen1:- Added material to sidepod intakes
You can also catch up with all the latest Automobilista 2 news, updates and DLC here. Or check our everything available already with our Automobilista 2 car list and Automobilista 2 track list.