Off-road terrain challenge simulator Spintires was originally launched back in 2014, and to see what vehicles you can use to tackle the rough roads, check out our full official Spintires truck list.
A total of 12 trucks are available in the base game, raised to 25 with the free and paid DLC additions. The list concentrates on the trucks and other vehicles released by Oovee Games for Spintires, and doesn’t include modded content you may be able to find elsewhere.
The full official Spintires truck list:
- Car A-469
- Tractor K-700
- Truck-B130 (old)
- Truck-B133 (Chernobyl DLC)
- Truck-B133GYa (Chernobyl DLC)
- Truck-B500 (Vehicle Pack 1 DLC)
- Truck-B509 (Vehicle Pack 1 DLC)
- Truck-B80 (Vehicle Pack 1 DLC)
- Truck-B431510 (Vehicle Pack 1 DLC)
- Truck C-255
- Truck C-4310
- Truck D-535
- Truck E-167 (Canyons DLC)
- Truck E-7310
- SHERP ARK (Ural Challenge DLC)
- SHERP N ATV (Ural Challenge DLC)
Keep up with the latest Spintires news, content and DLC, here. The game is available from Steam, Along with the free Vehicle Pack 01 and Canyons DLC, and the paid Aftermatch and SHERP Ural Challenge DLC packs.