Sector3 Studios have prepared for upcoming eSports series, including the ADAC GT Masters, as RaceRoom update 0.9.2.36 targets GT3 BoP for closer racing between the different cars.
It’s tricky to balance the difference between the work of various manufacturers in a championship, whether that’s in sim racing or the real world. So it’s not surprising we often see balance of performance (BoP) updates rolled out across various sim titles, especially before competitive racing esports series are due to kick off. The upside is that it makes the playing field more even, although it can reduce the benefits of practising in advance if your car is radically changed.
Fortunately RaceRoom update 0.9.2.36 seems to be mostly minor changes, with torque reduced for the Audi R8s, less tyre drop-off for the Corvette and Mercedes AMG GT3 Evo, and just the Bently Continental, 2019 Porsche 911 GT3 R and Mecedes AMG GT3 getting changes with more impact.
RaceRoom Update 0.9.2.36 Changelog:
- Download size = 1.0 GB
- Client version = 0.9.2.36
- Client BuildID = 6461686
GT3 base BOP work:
- All cars – Equalised tyre degradation behaviour
- Audi R8 LMS – Torque reduction
- Audi R8 LMS GT3 EVO – Torque reduction
- Bentley Continental GT3 EVO – Downforce increase, Drag reduction, Increased power, Stiffer damping
- Callaway Corvette C7 GT3-R – Tyre pressure tweaks to reduce pace drop off during longer runs
- Mercedes AMG GT3 – Increased drag, Reduced downforce
- Mercedes AMG GT3 EVO – Tyre pressure tweaks to reduce pace drop off during longer runs
- Porsche 911 GT3 R (2019) – Downforce reduction, Drag increase, Power & torque reduction, Softer damping
- Formula RaceRoom X-17 – Added all liveries for the upcoming E1 series
- Road America – Fixed track lacking 3D Curbs, various tweaks and art bugs fixed
You can download Raceroom Racing Experience on the PC for free via Steam. Some additional content is available via Steam, but everything can be purchased via the official game store.
Keep up with all the latest RaceRoom news, updates and eSports articles, here. And check everything available for free and via paid DLC with our RaceRoom car list, and RaceRoom track list.