Sector3 Studios have continued to push out improvements over the weekends, with RaceRoom update 0.9.3.021 available now.
The 2.7GB includes adding spark emitters to a range of cars, but more notable for sim racers will probably be a base balance of performance adjustment for Silhouette cars, the adjustment to front and rear track widths for three of the GT3 cars, and rolling back cut detection at the Bilster Berg circuit.
RaceRoom Update 0.9.3.021
- Download size = 2.7 GB
- Client version = 0.9.3.021
- Client BuildID = 7266984
- Dedi version = 76.0.1323
- Dedi BuildID = 7262221
- Free Camera – More realistic zoom curve with a slower zoom in and a faster zoom out
- Free Camera – Reduced mouse movement sensitivity when zooming in
- Controllers – Added default profile for the Fanatec CSL DD
- Controllers – Improved support for Simagic
- Adjusted base BOP for Silhouette cars
- Adjusted front and rear track widths for the Ford Mustang GT3, Nissan GT R GT3, Alpina B6 GT3
- Added spark emitters for Touring Classics
- Added spark emitters for Porsche GT3 Cup Sprint & Enduro
- Added spark emitters for IMSA GTO
- Added spark emitters for DTM 2013-2014-2015-2016
- Added spark emitters for VW Scirocco
- Added spark emitters for Tatuus F4
- Added spark emitters for Aquila CR 1
- Added spark emitters for Audi TT cup
- Added spark emitters for Audi TT RS VLN
- Rolled back on cut detection changes on Bilster Berg that had been made stricter
- Adjusted orientation of the first 15 grid positions on Daytona for cases where user really wants a standing start there
- Macau – Updated with many art fixes. The construction site at the Solitude Esses is finally completed.
- Removed a cut track detection that would not always be handed when going too wide before the last turn of Autodrom Most
- Fixed Audi R8 LMS GT3 Evo’s excessive spark emissions
- Fixed an audio glitch when on throttle with the Tatuus F4
- Fixed an issue where loading a replay could sometimes result in a weird TV camera
- Fixed virtual mirror being enabled when loading a replay right after a race
- Fixed an occasional crash upon loading replay files
- Fixed incorrect rake on the Volvo S60 TC1
- Fixed incorrect rake on the Audi TT RS VLN
You can download Raceroom Racing Experience on the PC for free via Steam. Some additional content is available via Steam, but everything can be purchased via the official game store.
Keep up with all the latest RaceRoom news, updates and eSports articles, here. And check everything available for free and via paid DLC with our RaceRoom car list, and RaceRoom track list.