There’s 2.15GB to download for the free-to-play racing sim, as RaceRoom V0.9.3.028 adds the Mercedes-AMG GT4. Some other fixes and improvements are included to various tracks and cars, but the big news is the 4.0 litre V8 racing car with direct injection and biturbo charging.
If you’re not enticed by the Mercedes, then there’s a new WTCR layout for Motorland Aragon, and the 2021 DTM configuration of Dekra Lausitzring. Plus a complete physics overhaul for the Formula RaceRoom X-17 and U.S. Plus a KTM X-Bow RR collision box issue has been fixed, so you’re less likely to keep hitting curbs and objects with the undertray.
RaceRoom Update V0.9.3.028 Release Notes:
- Download size = 2.7 GB
- Client version = 0.9.3.028
- Client BuildID = 7330489
- Dedi version = 77.0.1325
- Dedi BuildID = 7330164
- New layout for Dekra Lausitzring : Banked turn 1 as raced in DTM 2021
- New layout for Motorland Aragon : WTCR
- Fixed FFB going wild when wheels were lifted in the air during a pitstop
- Shared Memory – Changed wheelrps and speed to more accurate values regading wheel speed differences in 3rd party applications
- Fixed a broken options menu that could occur while using certain controlsets
- Fixed an occasional micro-freeze at the end of a single player race caused by large aiadaptation.xml files.
- Fixed an engine sound issue that was triggered by activating Instant Replay while refuelling with engine off during a pitstop
- Sounds – Fixed some loud gearshift sound sample that was still playing even though the car is electrically powered
- Audi V8 DTM 1992 – Fixed jolted upshifting
- Canhard R51 & R52 – +5mm front ride height, adjusted default tyre pressures
- Formula RaceRoom X-17 – Complete physics overhaul (leaderboards are cleared)
- Formula RaceRoom U.S. – Complete physics overhaul (leaderboards are cleared)
- KTM X-Bow RR – Fixed a collision box issue that could see the car hit very low objects and curbs with its undertray.
- VW ID.R – Increased power consumtion in all engine modes
- Nordschleife – AI improvements in pitlane on the Nordschleife-only layout
- Nordschleife – AI improvements on the 24H layout
- Road America – AI improvements in pitlane
- Zandvoort – Fixed pitlane exit detection that was still not perpendicular to the track and led to small advantage when driving close to pitwall
- Zolder – AI improvements in pitlane
You can download Raceroom Racing Experience on the PC for free via Steam. Some additional content is available via Steam, but everything can be purchased via the official game store. The Mercedes AMG GT4 2020 will cost you £3.41 for the car, or £5.81 if you want access to all 15 available liveries for it.
Keep up with all the latest RaceRoom news, updates and eSports articles, here. And check everything available for free and via paid DLC with our RaceRoom car list, and RaceRoom track list.