The tweaks and improvements continue to arrive from Reiza Studios with Automobilista 2 update V22.214.171.124 released and available to download via Steam.
Most of the changes are to the physics of a variety of cars and tyres, including how the wet and intermediate compounds will displace water, and the tread used for various classes including the Super V8, GT3, GT4, GT5, F-V10 Gen 1, Porsche Cup and F-Classic cars.
Along with a range of more specific and detailed adjustments to a few specific vehicles, there’s also been work done for the AI, including calibrating it for a few classes and fixing the fact the wrong throttle map was being used on some occasions.
Automobilista 2 Update V126.96.36.199 Release Notes:
UI & HUD
- Added chat box to Monito
- Fixed pit entry on Donington GP track map
PHYSICS & AI
- Super V8: Revised tire tread, aero & inertia
- Minor tire tread adjustments to GT3, GT4, GT5, F-V10 Gen1, F-Reiza Porsche Cup, F-Classic (all gens)
- Slightly reduced overall draft effects
- Adjusted brake torque for GTE cars, SuperV8
- Revised water displacement rate of wet & intermediate compounds (slightly less in wet tires, more in intermediates for overall smaller gap between them)
- F-V10 Gen1: Further front wing adjustments
- Mclaren 720S: Revised 1st & final drive ratios
- Altered AI initialization to prevent performance in the whole session being limited by the starting session conditions
- Fixed AI using incorrect throttle map in some vehicles
- AI calibration pass for F-V0 Gen1, F-Reiza, GT3, Super V8
- Spa-Francorchamps 1993/2020: Improved AI performance thru Eau Rouge and Radillon
- Kansai: Improved AI behavior leaving West layout garage stalls; Increased West layout max AI opponents to 17
- Buskerud: Fix physical terrain near start/finish tire wall; Minor performance optimizations
- Revised exhaust backfiring parameters
Automobilista 2 is available on Steam for the PC, along with the Ultimate Edition, the Season Pass bundle and all DLC content so far.
You can keep up with all the latest Automobilista 2 news, updates and DLC here. Or check out everything available already with our Automobilista 2 car list and Automobilista 2 track list.