A new vehicle is available in the open-world off-road title with the SnowRunner Crocodile Pack DLC released alongside a fairly sizeable update for the game on all platforms.
The humble and versatile Step 33-64 “Crocodile” truck is apparently a humble and versatile choice which you can use for a variety of tasks and terrains. It’s nickname comes from the shape and deep engine bellow which apparently reminds people of the reptile, and the DLC also includes a sideboard trailer, maintenance frame add-on, and a small fuel carrier add-on. So you can use it as a rescue vehicle or for hauling cargo.
The DLC pack isn’t part of the SnowRunner Year 1 or Year 2 season passes. And speaking of seasons, the release of Update 16.1 for the game includes a new set of modding tools which will allow the community to start creating content for the Nintendo Switch version of the game. And players will be able to access them when the upcoming Season 7: Compete and Conquer is available.
SnowRunner Update 16.1 Release Notes:
- Crocodile Pack is available today for purchase
- Improved logic for compatible add-ons pop up in the garage
- Fixed a bug where the Left Stick Press (Hold) UI button prompt was misplaced in the Control Scheme B settings screen
- Fixed a bug where the button “Move to Garage” was missing from the global map if the player was on this map
- Fixed a bug where it was impossible to take a photo in photo mode on the windows store version of the game
- Fixed a bug where a button to open photo mode was missing while the tutorial hints were shown
- Fixed photo mode on the switch in the coop
- Fixed a bug where frame rates dropped on a console when a player change brightness settings
- Fixed a bug where the colors of the created screenshot taken in the Steam version of the game were inverted
- Fixed a bug where players were unable to navigate in the photo mode menu with a controller once they used mouse & keyboard
- Fixed a bug where guests were unable to replenish supplies in the service trailer in a co-op in hard mode
- Fixed a bug where stickers of the ‘Slot 3’ were clipping into the interior textures of the ‘Tayga 6455B’
- Enabled crossplay with Xbox platform
- Fixed a bug where the ‘Paste’ button was displayed as the ‘Ins’ keyboard button in the ”connect to crossplay session by code” window when a player used a gamepad
- Fixed a bug where the mods list that the player needs to download before entering a game was incomplete
- Updated game editor packing system, it will now compile separate zip files for each platform
- Fixed watchtowers display on a map for mod maps
- Fixed a bug where rails did not spawn in the Guardian of the Grove contract in the Don region
- Fixed a bug where it was possible to duplicate cargo on objective restart in co-op
- Fixed a bug where ‘Offroad Scout Trailer’ did not disappear after completing the ‘Trailer with New Equipment’ contract in the coop session
- Fixed a bug where the ‘Workhorse’ task was not completed if the ‘Chevrolet CK1500’ truck was repaired and refueled before completion of the first stage of the task
You can keep up with the latest Snowrunner news, updates and mods, here. Or check out the full official SnowRunner truck list, here.
Buy SnowRunner for the PC through the Epic Games store, Steam or the Microsoft Store as a digital download. You can also find it on the Microsoft Store for the Xbox One, the Nintendo eShop for Switch, and the PlayStation Store for the PS4. For physical editions, you can find SnowRunner on Amazon.