A variety of issues have been fixed with Art of Rally Update V1.3.4 released for everyone’s favourite overhead rallying game.
Funselektor Labs have updated the Steamworks SDK, and solved a number of issues, including occasions when damage wouldn’t be correctly carried over between stages. And there was also a problem where custom liveries could cause a memory leak, along with times when a car could potentially spawn floating in the air.
It’s the first update to be released by the team since Funselektor formally announced the details of their full-time team based around the world, including that some are working on ‘an unannounced game’, mentioning mods going beyond the current car livery options.
Art of Rally Update V1.3.4 Release Notes
- updated Steamworks SDK
- improved the controller graphic shown on first boot
- minor improvements and fixes for Apple Silicon users
- fixed an issue where damage was not correctly carried over between stages
- fixed an issue where excessive bloom and volumetric lighting could occur during a stage
- fixed an issue where the recover penalty could apply twice
- fixed an issue where custom liveries could cause a memory leak
- fixed misaligned wheels on the esky v2 and the il cavallo 308
- fixed various crowd members not dodging the car
- fixed certain road markers not behaving correctly
- fixed a graphical bug on race load
- fixed misplaced reset zones
- fixed gaps in finish gates
- fixed props and crowds that float or clip into the ground
- fixed some localisation terms
- fixed an issue with duplicate leaderboard names
- fixed issues with rich presence
- fixed an issue where the car could spawn floating in the air
You can find Art of Rally on Steam for the PC here, the Microsoft Store, the PlayStation Store, or the Nintendo eShop for the Switch here. And you’re able to keep up with the latest Art of Rally news and updates, here.