A long association between the championship and sim title continues with the latest WTCR 2022 cars added to RaceRoom via a pack for £16.94, or as individual purchases for £3.56 each, along with a full range of liveries.
WTCR and formerly WTCC cars have been available in RaceRoom Racing Experience for around a decade (you can see the roster in our full RaceRoom car list), so the arrival of the newest versions isn’t a big surprise. And it means you get the latest models of the Audi RS 3 LMS TCR and Hyundai N TCR, along with the new Liqui Moly livery for the Honda Civic TCR, among other updates.
Given that it’s quite likely you may own previous models from the WTCR class, the good news is that you’ll get a discount on the pack of 50%, meaning it’s £8.91 to own all everything for the current season, along with hefty discounts on individual cars (e.g. if you own the Honda Civic TCR, then it’s 26p to update to the current liveries). And you can test drive the new versions for free to see if you want to upgrade.
The current season of WTCR has two rounds left in the 2022 championship, with the title currently led by Mikel Azcona from Nestor Girolami and Robert Huff. And the team standings are headed by BRC Hyundai N Squadra Corse.
The only barrier to replicating everything currently in RaceRoom is that some of the tracks used in the series this year aren’t available in the sim at the moment, and the current series has been disrupted due to tyre safety concerns and ongoing global health restrictions. But you can run at the Nordschleife, MotorLand Aragon, and the Hungaroring, while Autodrom Most, Ningbo and Macau were originally on the calendar at the start of the year.
RaceRoom WTCR 2022 Car Pack Contents:
- Audi RS 3 LMS 2021
- Cupra Leon Competición
- Honda Civic TCR
- Hyundai Elantra TCR 2022
- Lynk & Co 03 TCR
Audi RS 3 LMS 2021
- #16 Audi Sport Team Comtoyou: Gilles Magnus
- #25 Audi Sport Team Comtoyou: Mehdi Bennani
- #17 Audi Sport Team Comtoyou DHL: Nathanaël Berthon
- #33 Audi Sport Team Comtoyou DHL: Tom Coronel
Cupra Leon Competición
- #79 Zengő Motorsport: Robert Huff
- #99 Zengő Motorsport: Dániel Nagy
Honda Civic TCR
- #9 Engstler Honda Type R Liqui Moly Racing Team: Attila Tassi
- #18 Engstler Honda Type R Liqui Moly Racing Team: Tiago Monteiro
- #29 ALL-INKL.COM Münnich Motorsport: Néstor Girolami
- #86 ALL-INKL.COM Münnich Motorsport: Esteban Guerrieri
Hyundai Elantra TCR 2022
- #5 BRC Hyundai N Squadra Corse: Norbert Michelisz
- #96 BRC Hyundai N Squadra Corse: Mikel Azcona
Lynk & Co 03 TCR
- #11 Cyan Performance Lynk & Co: Thed Björk
- #12 Cyan Performance Lynk & Co: Santiago Urrutia
- #55 Cyan Performance Lynk & Co: Ma Qing Hua
- #68 Cyan Racing Lynk & Co: Yann Ehrlacher
- #100 Cyan Racing Lynk & Co: Yvan Muller
You can download Raceroom Racing Experience on the PC for free via Steam. Some additional content is available via Steam, but everything can be purchased via the official game store.
Keep up with all the latest RaceRoom news, updates and eSports articles, here. And check everything available for free and via paid DLC with our RaceRoom car list, and RaceRoom track list.