As the world moves from pre-Christmas deals to January sales, it’s a good time to pick up any sim racing titles or equipment that didn’t get delivered by Santa. And with the Humble Bundle 505 Games Publisher Sale now on, you can pick up Assetto Corsa, Assetto Corsa Competizione and Drift21 for a lot less than normal if you’re a PC gamer.
Assetto Corsa was originally released in 2014 for the PC, but has lived on and thrived due to a huge range of free and paid mod content being released all the time. Meanwhile Assetto Corsa Competizione remains the official GT3 simulation, with new cars planned for release in 2023 to echo changes in the real world motorsport series. And Drift21 arrived in June 2021 with a focus on sliding sideways.
All of the games are also available for the same discounted price in a current Steam sale, but one benefit of purchasing through Humble Bundle is that a share of what you pay goes to a charitable cause.
Sim racing content discounted includes:
- Assetto Corsa Ultimate Edition -80% £6.10
- Assetto Corsa Competizione -66% £11.89
- Assetto Corsa Competizione American Track Pack DLC -10% £13.49
- Assetto Corsa Competizione GT4 Pack DLC -60% £7.19
- Assetto Corsa Competizione Intercontinental GT Pack DLC -60% £4.99
- Assetto Corsa Competizione Challengers Pack DLC -20% £7.99
- Assetto Corsa Competizione 2020 GT World Challenge Pack DLC -60% £3.19
- Drift21 -60% £9.99
If you’re buying Assetto Corsa, then make sure you pick up the Ultimate Edition as modded content often uses various official DLC as the basis for car models. So it’ll save time and money on buying everything separately when you need it, even if all the DLC released is also on sale right now for around 80% off, meaning you can pick them up for as little as 79p.
You can find the Humble 505 Games Publisher Sale, here, including non racing titles such as Death Stranding.