A number of small individual improvements come to cars and tracks, alongside two more general changes, with RaceRoom Hotfix 0.9.5.35 released.
Across the racing sim, there are general AI improvements, and an issue with invalidated time attack laps has now been fixed. And among the cars and classes receiving updates, the most notable is that the Formula RaceRoom X-22 doesn’t just lose the exaggerated downforce it previously benefitted from, but as a result the leaderboards have now been wiped for you to set new times.
A total of ten circuits have also been tweaked in various ways, including improvements to the AI, track limits, and an overly dangerous manhole cover at the Norisring.
RaceRoom Hotfix 0.9.5.35 Release Notes:
- Download size = 2.4 GB
- Client version = 0.9.5.35
- Client BuildID = 13268011
- Fixed an issue where next lap would be invalidated after restarting a lap from an offline area in time attack mode
- General AI improvements
- Audi TT RS VLN – Updated aero behaviour, tweaked some spring and damper calculations, updated brakes and dialled in the baseline setup.
- Chevrolet Corvette Z06 GT3 – Fixed asymmetrical camber settings
- DTM 1992 – Physics improvements
- Formula RaceRoom X-22 – Fixed exaggerated downforce this car had received, wiped the leaderboards for it
- Touring Classics – Physics improvements
- VW Scirocco Gr2 – Fixed some physics issues
- Bathurst – AI improvements
- Bilster Berg – Updated pitlane entrance corridors for AI’s
- Brands Hatch – Fixed sector line and an area of the pitlane that was off limits
- Charade – AI improvements
- Hockenheim – Art tweaks and improvements
- Mantorp – Fixed some areas that were wrongly off limits, added cones to mark pitlane entrance path on short layout
- Nogaro – Fixed an issue where laps could sometimes not count when passing on the far left of the pitlane
- Norisring – Fixed an overly dangerous manhole cover that could sometimes be hard on suspensions
- Paul Ricard – Fixed some hole in the ground
- Watkins Glen – Reduced AI pace
You can download Raceroom Racing Experience on the PC for free via Steam. Some additional content is available via Steam, but everything can be purchased via the official game store.
Keep up with all the latest RaceRoom news, updates and eSports articles, here. And check everything available for free and via paid DLC with our RaceRoom car list, and RaceRoom track list.