A number of fixes arrive from Codemasters with EA Sports F1 23 Update V1.19 released across all platforms.
Some of the issues being solved include tyres and grip levels in wet weather, along with the AI running out of fuel at Suzuka. There’s also a better fog effect when you’re watching replays on night tracks, which will be good for photo and video capture, and an issue with the McLaren Chrome livery has also been sorted out. Good news for fans of Lando and Oscar.
F1 23 was added to EA Play and some specific Game Pass tiers in January 2024, after being released in June 2023.
EA Sports F1 23 Update V1.19 Release Notes:
- Fixed the rendering of the McLaren Chrome livery in MyTeam mode
- Improved the fog effect used for replay cameras on night tracks
- Fixed issue with unbalanced grip levels on ther starting grid in the wet
- Fixed an issue where Slick tyres can be assigned when the rest of the field are on wets, after a red flag, in dynamic weather
- Fixed an issue where, when racing at Japan/Suzuka some AI drivers would run out of fuel in a 100% race
- Fixed a visual issue where Podium Pass XP did not show it being awarded correctly.
- Disabled DLSS 3 Frame Generation
- Fixed various usability issues in Elimination mode
- General Stability Improvements
- Various Minor Fixes
You can find F1 23 for the PC via Steam and the Epic Games Store, for the PS4 and PS5 via the PlayStation Store, or the Xbox One and Xbox Series X via the Microsoft Store. Physical editions of F1 23 can be found at retailers including Game and Amazon. It’s also currently available via EA Play and some Game Pass tiers.
And keep up with the latest EA Sports F1 23 news, updates, DLC and more, here. Or check out the F1 23 track list, including some not on the current season calendar.