Kunos Simulazioni is sticking with the schedule of regaurly weekly updates as we’ve now seen Assetto Corsa Competizione V1.3.7 hotfix released. That means we’ve seen 7 tweaks and improvements to ACC since V1.3 and the Intercontinental GT Pack were released in early February 2020.
As you might expect, releasing Assetto Corsa Competizione updates so frequently means that each download tends to be smaller and more focused, and this hotfix isn’t an exception.
So what’s in the update, which will be available the next time you open up your Steam client to launch the game on your PC?
Assetto Corsa Competizione V1.3.7 Hotfix Changelog:
- Mercedes and Porsche (non-Evo) fuel estimations fixed for Paul Ricard and Monza in the aggressive preset
- Fixed AI driver stint protection in saved games to avoid forcing the AI to do a pitstop after driver swaps
- Fixed Stability Control saving inconsistently for values between 0 and 100%
- MP: Added assistRules.json for non-public servers
- MP: Updated server admin handbook to version 7c
- MP: Minor improvements for values written into the result.json file
Nothing major, but some helpful tweaks nonetheless. And it’s nice to see a developer opting for smaller, more frequent updates to avoid loading up a game and finding you’re downloading a file for 30 minutes instead!
You can purchase and download Assetto Corsa Competizione for the PC via Steam. Take a look at the full Assetto Corsa Competizione car list here, the full track list here, and keep up with the latest news, competitions and content for the game here.