Want to know what vehicles you can drive in the forthcoming Codemasters off-road adventure title? Then check out the full DIRT 5 car list below.
DIRT 5 has been announced for release in October 2020. It will be available for the PC, PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X, and the Google Stadia (in 2021). And it takes a more fun approach to driving off-road than the DiRT Rally titles. So expect to see some different and more unusual cars available.
No official lists have been revealed, so our full DIRT 5 car list pulls together everything confirmed individually so far. And anything we’ve spotted in screenshots and videos which hasn’t been mentioned yet. We’ll keep the list constantly updated with the latest news, and post-launch, with all additional DLC content that becomes available.
Updated July 3, 2020 with the list of car classes.
Dirt 5 Car Classes
- Cross Raid
- Rock Bouncer
- Formula Off Road
- Rally cross
- Classic Rally
- 80s Rally
- 90s Rally
- Modern Rally
- Rally GT
- Pre Runners
- Super Lites
The DIRT 5 Car List
- Ariel Nomad
- Ariel Nomad Tactical (Super Lites Class – Comes with Amplified edition)
- Aston Martin V8 Vantage GT4 (Rally GT Class)
- Aston Martin DBX (Pre Runners Class)
- Audi TT Safari (Comes with Amplified edition)
- Brenthel Industries Unlimited Truck (Unlimited Class)
- Cadillac Escalade 2020 (Pre Runners Class)
- Citroen C3 R5 (Modern Rally Class)
- Exomotive Exocet (Super Lites Class)
- Fiat 131 Abarth Rally (Classic Rally Class)
- Ford Escort RS Cosworth
- Ford F-150 Raptor PreRunner by Deberti Design (Pre-Order Bonus)
- Ford Mustang
- Ford RS200 (80s Rally Class)
- Jimco Class 1
- Jimco Unlimited Truck (Unlimited Class)
- Laffite G-Tec X-Road (Cross Raid Class)
- Lancia Stratos
- Mitsubishi Lancer Evo VI (90s Rally Class)
- Peugeot 208 WRX (Rally Cross Class)
- Porsche 911 GT3 RS
- Porsche 911 R-GT (Rally GT Class)
- Porsche 924 GTS Rallye (Classic Rally Class)
- Porsche 959 Prodive Rally Raid (80s Rally Class)
- Subaru Impreza S4 (90s Rally Class)
- Volkswagen Beetle Rallycross (Comes with Amplified edition)
- Volkswagen Race Toureg (Cross Raid Class)
- WS Auto Racing Titan (Formula Off Road Class)
You can keep up with all the latest DIRT 5 news, here.
To get the pre-order bonus of the Ford F-150 Raptor PreRunner, you’ll need to buy the game before launch. Three of the cars confirmed so far will be gifted to your garage if you buy the Amplified edition (which comes will all post-launch content, and 3 days early access among other extras), but it’s not confirmed if they can be bought normally in-game as well.