As predicted, F1 2020 Version 1.05 is out now for PC racers, and will be coming to the PS4 and Xbox One editions of the game later this week.
There are no major changes or updates to liveries. But F1 2020 V1.05 does tweak and fix a number of issues, including some game crashes, incorrect penalties or disqualifications and “various other stability and bux fixes”.
Also, as patch note fans, one of our favourites of all time “The character walking on water during the introduction cutscene at Australia now correctly has a boat to stand on”. That’s up there with some of the best we’ve seen from My Summer Car over recent months.
F1 2020 Version 1.05 Patch Notes
- Fixed a crash that would occur after beating a rival in Time Trial
- Players will no longer be incorrectly disqualified for not using the mandatory tyres during a race
- Qualifying times seen on the grid rundown are now correct
- Gearbox wear is no longer scaled based on season length
- Fixed the missing heads on the podium in Multiplayer
- Speeding when the Virtual Safety Car is ending will now correctly penalise clients in a multiplayer session
- When using a wheel car controls will no longer control the camera at race start
- Xbox One Hero stats for Race Wins, Podiums and Laps Completed have been reset and will no longer be affected by or affect F1 2019 stats.
- Vietnam track introduction video now shows the correct number of DRS zones
- The character walking on water during the introduction cutscene at Australia now correctly has a boat to stand on
- Fixed Sponsor logos on suits appearing stretched in certain conditions.
- Fixed several end of season Sponsor payments.
- Improved abrupt Force Feedback issue under braking on Direct Drive wheels
- A use flashback prompt will now be shown the first time the player goes off track or collides with another vehicle
- Numerous text and localisation fixes
- Various other stability and bug fixes
F1 2020 is available for the PC via Steam, the Xbox One via the Microsoft Store and the PS4 via the PlayStation Store. And the Google Stadia. And you can order physical copies of the game from Game or Amazon.
Keep up with the latest news on F1 2020, including updates and eSports, here. Along with all the current and historic vehicles available in our F1 2020 car list.
Leave a Reply