Some more improvements for the karting sim from Black Delta with KartKraft Build 0.1.0.2693 released now. It doesn’t bring any major changes to the game (as opposed to introducing triple screen support with the last update), but does fix some issues.
You may need to restart your Steam client if the update hasn’t appeared yet. KartKraft has been developed over several years, and has been published in Steam Early Access since November 2018, with very positive reviews as it has evolved over time to become probably the leading karting simulator available for PC sim racing.
KartKraft Build 0.1.0.2693 Changelog
- Improved: Wheel input binding now displays more information and requires a button press to reduce errors caused by timing
- Added: Numpad keys can be used in photomode
- Added: Can now use left/right keyboard navigation in the input menu
- Added: Can now drag and hide the live placings HUD item in time trial mode
- Fixed bug where chosen monitor setting was not saved
- Fixed bug where ghost volume would be ignored if set in main menu
- Fixed occasional motion blur corruption in chase camera
- Fixed overlapping vehicles in post race podium sequence
- Fixed VR camera rotating incorrectly at the end of cinematic sequences such as the post race restart menu.
- Fixed bug where incorrect number of AI drivers would appear in a race
You can download karting simulator KartKraft for the PC via Steam Early Access for £15.99. And keep up with all the latest KartKraft news, updates and eSports here.