A relatively short list of changes from Sector3 Studios as RaceRoom update 0.9.1.11 upgrades Laguna Seca, along with some improvements to controller profiles and AI behaviour.
The iconic American circuit has now been updates to 2020 specs, so it should look better than ever. The 2.238 mile circuit hosts a variety of high level motorsports events. Built in 1957, it’s well known for the famous Corkscrew which has a blind crest and apex followed by an 18-emtre drop.
Meanwhile the AI should perform more realistically at Spa-Francorchamps, Lausitzring, Mid-Ohio, and the Red Bull Ring.
RaceRoom Update 0.9.1.11 Change Notes:
- Download size = 894.1 MB
- Client version = 0.9.1.11
- Client BuildID = 5835509
- Dedicated version = 69.0.1213
- Dedicated BuildID = 5835597
- Dedicated server – Fixed scheduling of one-time events (no repetition) that could sometimes not spawn
- Laguna Seca – Updated to 2020 specs
- Tweaks to AI behaviour and/or corridors at Spa-Francorchamps, Lausitzring, Mid-Ohio (fixed cutting through pitlane in turn 1), Red Bull Ring. Leaderboards were cleared where necessary.
- Default controller profile added for Logitech G923
- Default controller profile tweaked for Simagic
- Default controller profile added for Thrustmaster TX 458 Italia Edition
- Default controller profile for Thrustmaster wheels now have FFB effects for flat spots disabled to stop them from acting up
- Pushed liveries for an upcoming competition in Asia
You can download Raceroom Racing Experience on the PC for free via Steam. Some additional content is available via Steam, but everything can be purchased via the official game store.
Keep up with all the latest RaceRoom news, updates and eSports articles, here. And check everything available for free and via paid DLC with our RaceRoom car list, and RaceRoom track list.