There’s a new 507Mb download from Kunos Simulazioni with Assetto Corsa Competizione Hotfix V1.7.4 out now for the PC version of the racing sim.
Unlike the last three updates which had a number of British GT Pack improvements, this updateis mainly focused on changes across the game, with some changes to free practice sessions, including the AI now making strategic decisions.
Assetto Corsa Competizione Hotfix V1.7.4 Changelog
- Fixed a tyre allocation error in certain 2020 BOP groups.
- Tweaks to the heat and camber thrust sensitivity of the wet tyre compound.
- Fixed total fuel ignoring BOP fuel cell limits when refuelling on non-empty tank.
- Added shared memory items for track grip status, rain level and forecast.
- The status enumerators represent stages (and not exact values), and correspond with the UI widget icons and readouts.
- The old quantified surfaceGrip item is now null and obsolete.
- More information in the Shared Memory documentation.
- AI now make strategic decisions in FP sessions too.
- Fixed an error with AI pit time calculation with unscheduled pitstops.
- FP session length maximized at 60 minutes in Championship mode to be consistent with regular SP.
- Fixed all marshals waving checkered flag at Donington.
- Widget formation: row offset increase to remove potential advantage of outside lane on certain racetracks.
- Server list: corrected “no mid-race join” indicator – requires upcoming server update to be fully functional.
- HUD: weather widget visible even when viewing opponents.
- HUD: weather widget permanently visible on TAB leaderboard page.
- HUD: fuel selector in pitstop MFD page now has a slower acceleration through values when left/right held down.
- HUD options page: the margin selectors now accelerate faster through values when left/right held down.
If you want to keep up with all the latest Assetto Corsa Competizione news and updates for PC and console editions, it’s all right here. Along with every piece of content available in our full Assetto Corsa Competizione Car List, and Assetto Corsa Competizione Track List.
Assetto Corsa Competizione is available as a digital download for the PC via Steam, the Xbox One via the Microsoft Store and the PS4 via the PlayStation Store. Or as a physical edition from Game or Amazon.