With the game available since August 18th (and with the Switch version arriving on September 16th, 2021), we’ve now seen RiMS Racing Patch V1.2 released for the PC version.
The first update from Raceward Studio updates track and bike graphics, the UI and audio. And there are some crash fixes as well, particularly around controllers, and setting them up. And you’ll now be able to unlock The Star achievement and icon without any issues, along with having rain tyres which last as intended.
RiMS Racing Patch V1.2 Change Notes:
Tracks: improvements and polishing on lighting, evolving track, tarmac, kerbs, terrain, crowd and sponsors.
Bikes: multiple fixes and polishing updates on components, bikes, bikes cockpit and liveries.
Raised the quality of Screen Space Reflection.
Updated map icons colours for better readability on: Player, AI, Ghost Player, Ghost downloaded from Online Leaderboard
Tuning fix for condition % colour of components consumption.
Control bar updates: sound fixes and new actions.
Multiple fixes on DLC content and behaviour.
- General performance improvements.
- Improved game stability due to some crash fixes.
- New yellow key for MBM for components that must be mounted before race.
- AI mass center optimization.
- Fixed an issue on championship rewards.
- Fixed the duration of rain tires (Pirelli and Metzeler).
- Fixed “The Star” achievement unlock value and icon.
- Fixed several achievements descriptions.
- Improvements and fixes on controls configuration:
- Fixed last used input configuration saves.
- Fixed crash steam inputs.
- Avoid crash with unknown controller.
- Fixed an issue with unknown controllers products that didn’t allow to find valid input presets.
- Fixed options page title “DEVICE NOT FOUND” with ps4/5 controller.
Keep up with the latest RiMS Racing news, updates, DLC and more, here. Or check out with the latest content revealed in our RiMS Racing motorcycle list and RiMS Racing Circuit List.