While excitement builds for the free Indonesia content coming soon, there’s been a small Art Of Rally Update V1.3.5 released by Funselektor Labs to fix various issues in preparation.
Most of the changes are pretty small, although there was an issue with car damage persisting between game modes, and two player cars spawning at the start of a stage. Along with a gap being filled on Kvannjosen to prevent cars getting stuck in it, and a fix for cars rolling away from the starting line if the game was left running.
Art of Rally Update V1.3.5 Release Notes:
- updated Unity engine version
- improved some erroneous Chinese (Simplified) localisations in photo mode
- various collision and prop fixes
- filled a gap on kvannkjosen that the car could get stuck in
- fixed an issue where repeatedly switching custom liveries could cause a memory leak
- fixed an issue where the car could roll away from the starting line if the game was left running
- fixed an issue with screenshots not working when running the game through Vulkan
- fixed an issue where car damage could persist between game modes
- fixed some minor UI alignment/scaling issues
- fixed issues with selecting different ghost types
- fixed an issue where two player cars could spawn on stage start
- fixed an issue where the car could spawn in the air on stage start
- fixed an issue where friends times could not be seen
- various minor codes fixes and improvements
You can find Art of Rally on Steam for the PC here, the Microsoft Store, the PlayStation Store, or the Nintendo eShop for the Switch here. And you’re able to keep up with the latest Art of Rally news and updates, here. And don’t forget there are currently special physical editions available to order, along with a double vinyl soundtrack on the way.
Leave a Reply