Assetto Corsa Competizione patch 184.108.40.206 arrives for consoles, with a range of fixes, including some specifically for either the PlayStation 5 or Xbox Series X|S platforms.
The main issues being resolved are for multiplayer, with PS5 racers sometimes joining servers as invisible cars or causing the title to crash. And on the Xbox, Trueforce will now work for anyone using a Logitech G923, and voice chat should be much more reliable.
There are also general fixes, including issues with loading and saving car set-ups, button mappings missing, and steering wheel presets not showing up.
These updates won’t be accessible for anyone still sim racing on an Xbox One or PlayStation 4, as 505 Games announced they were stopping development for those platforms some time ago. And as always, the releases are on a much different schedule to the PC version, which is handled directly by Kunos Simulazioni.
Assetto Corsa Competizione Patch 220.127.116.11 Release Notes
- Controls and UI issues in loading and saving car set-ups
- Gameplay – Button mappings for some buttons missing
- Gameplay – Default steering wheel presets not showing up
- UI – Placeholder UI elements visible instead of shoulder buttons in the setup menu
- Main Menu – Car showroom idle screen appears as a black screen
- Championship – Missing focus after completing a Championship
- UI – Pausing the race multiple times will eventually cause the race timer HUD element to disappear
- UI – Double button input when highlighting ‘New Season’ in Championship start menu causes loss of focus
- Career – Missing labels at the end of a career mode session in the career event result screen
- Graphics – Placeholder texture in rear window and sunshield of select 2020 Audi Evo entries in several game modes
- HUD – Displayed data is offset in Dashboard on HUD in multiple car models
- Missing text in a warning when selecting 30 opponents in a race
- Multiplayer – Going into the option menu while spectating softlocks the title
Xbox Specific Fixes
- Gameplay – Trueforce stopped working on G923
- Graphics/Multiplayer – Brakes are visible as glowing permanently when spectating another user
- UI – Car model does not update on user list following a car model change by a user
- Multiplayer – When switching cars in multiplayer, the previous car selected will show in pits with the username ‘Text’
- Audio – Voice Chat feature regularly not fully functional
- Multiplayer – Start not triggered at CP race at 1500 Eastern Time 24 November 2021
- Graphics/UI – Low resolution font of personal best times in SP menu in 4k
PlayStation Specific Fixes
- Multiplayer – User joining MP server second is invisible to user 1 who in turn is displayed as static car model to users joining
- Multiplayer – Crash – Having two or more users in the same server causes the title to crash
- Main Menu – Car preview window textures never load completely until the car selection menu is accessed once
Keep up with all the latest Assetto Corsa Competizione news and updates for PC and console editions, here. And every piece of content available in our full Assetto Corsa Competizione Car List, and Assetto Corsa Competizione Track List.
Assetto Corsa Competizione is available as a digital download for the PC via Steam, the Xbox One and Xbox Series X|S via the Microsoft Store and the PS4 or PS5 via the PlayStation Store. Or as a physical edition from Game or Amazon.
Leave a Reply