Did you think Reiza Studios would be relaxing after the full v1 release of their latest racing sim on Steam? Within a day, we’ve already seen Automobilista 2 hotfix v18.104.22.168 released. Which shows the development will continue at a fast pace.
It’s a small update to fix some issues including loading screen crashes in specific multiplayer situations, as well as improvements to the Mount Panorama circuit and details like the windscreen wiper animation for the Ultima GTR Road car.
But it’s certainly a sign of the continued support you can expect from Reiza Studios for their newest game.
Automobilista 2 Hotfix v22.214.171.124 Patch Notes:
- Fixed loading screen crash when joining in-progress multiplayer sessions
- Adjusted FFB clipping, aero & default steering ratio for Stock 2020 & corrected minor wheelbase / track width discrepancies
- Adjusted Ginetta G55 & G58 max FFB force to reduce clipping
- Bumped up SuperV8 engine output slightly to bring it closer to latest engine specs
- Bathurst: Updated road & trackside ads textures, fixed triangulation glitch in main road at the pitwall area
- Added missing Cascais loading screen
- Fix DRS trackside board issues at Interlagos, Kansai, Spielberg
- Corrected windshield water wiping animation for Ultima GTR Road version
Automobilista 2 was officially released as V1.0 on July 1st, 2020 on Steam for the PC. As this is during the Steam Summer Sale, it’s currently still available with the existing Steam Early Access 20% discount. And if you buy it befoe the end of the sale (or already purchased it in early access), you’ll also get the new Hockenheimring DLC free when it’s released soon (including the 1977, 1988 and 2001 historical versions.
You can keep up with the latest Automobilista 2 updates, news and more, here. Or check out our full Automobilista 2 car list, and the complete Automobilista 2 track list.