A smaller update from Kunos Simulazioni with Assetto Corsa competizione Hotfix V1.5.6 released for the PC version of the game. It follows several updates in August, so the list of changes is relatively small.
The main news with Assetto Corsa Competizione Hotfix V1.5.6 is that punctures caused by excessive tyre wear won’t compromise the suspension geometry when you return to the garage, and wet tyre wear has been adjusted to take into account different temperatures. Plus a game crash has been fixed if you’re swapping drivers in the Chevrolet Camaro GT4R.
Assetto Corsa Competizione Hotfix V1.5.6 Changelog:
- Fixed an issue with receiving a time penalty when a car was performing a pitstop would clear without getting added to the pitstop time.
- Server: fixed an issue in the server that would prevent the result.json to be populated by lap data when the server was restarted due to all clients disconnecting.
- Fix to the crash that occurred with the Chevrolet Camaro GT4R on driver swap.
- Server: fixed erroneous car visibility in certain situations with limited opponent visibility.
- Fixed an issue when a puncture caused by excessive tyre wear would compromise the suspension geometry upon returning to the garage.
Similarly to other puncture scenarios (pressure loss and flatspotting), the punctured tyre is now “patched up” after a pitstop/in garage but remains in a critical condition and is not to be reused.
- Adjustments to wet tyre wear in different temperatures.
- Corrected credits page image compression.
- More detailed tyre condition indicator in the Pitstop MFD page for used tyre sets
NOTE: ranges from white to black based on the worst property of the worst tyre of the set.
- Corrected an issue that prevented dry tyre set 1 to be selected in the pitstop MFD when the car was on wet tyres.
- Fixed UI leaderboard erroneously showing placeholder entry with no laptimes to show.
- Corrected windscreen wiper mask for the Mercedes-AMG GT4.
Assetto Corsa Competizione Hotfix V1.5.6 is available now for the PC version via Steam. Updates for the console editions are handled seperately by 505 Games, and the latest one should be available around now for the Xbox One and PS4.
If you want to keep up with all the latest Assetto Corsa Competizione news and updates for PC and console editions, it’s all right here. Along with every piece of content available in our Assetto Corsa Competizione Car List, and Assetto Corsa Competizione Track List.
Assetto Corsa Competizione is available as a digital download for the PC via Steam, the Xbox One via the Microsoft Store and the PS4 via the PlayStation Store. Or as a physical edition from Game or Amazon.