A second small update has been made available by Kunos Simulazioni since the release of the British GT Pack, with Assetto Corsa Competizione Hotfix V1.7.2 released for the GT World Challenge racing sim.
Like V1.7.1, it includes some graphical tweaks to the new content, along with improvements to how the AI cars attempt overtaking at the Snetterton circuit.
But it also contains a few more general changes to car physics, with fuel tank and consumption changes for the Aston Martin V12 GT3 and the older Honda NSX GT3, plus fixing an issue where the fuel limits for the balance of power weren’t being respected.
Assetto Corsa Competizione Hotfix V1.7.2 Changelog:
- Various visual fixes around Donington.
- LOD adjustments on the new British GT tracks.
- Only the full track map is available on the “Track Map” HUD page.
- Slight adjustments to the Car Selection page to avoid overlapping of text in some localizations.
- Updated driver database.
- Fixed behaviour with repeated D-Pad inputs in certain situations.
- Adjustment to the fuel consumption of the Honda NSX GT3 (old).
- Improved rev limiter behaviour of the Mercedes-AMG GT3 (both old and new).
- Fixed an issue with the strategy presets in the KTM XBOW GT4 aggressive setup preset at Oulton Park.
- Fixed MFD max fuel limit not respecting BOP fuel cell limits.
- Corrected fuel tank size of the Aston V12 GT3 in all BOP groups.
- AI – Potential improvement to AI overtaking at Snetterton.
- AI – Increased aggression of lower-class drivers to improve their ability to navigate traffic.
- NOTE: global AI aggression might need slightly lower values to achieve the same results as earlier.
If you want to keep up with all the latest Assetto Corsa Competizione news and updates for PC and console editions, it’s all right here. Along with every piece of content available in our Assetto Corsa Competizione Car List, and Assetto Corsa Competizione Track List.
Assetto Corsa Competizione is available as a digital download for the PC via Steam, the Xbox One via the Microsoft Store and the PS4 via the PlayStation Store. Or as a physical edition from Game or Amazon.