Kunos Simulazioni are keeping up their frequent update schedule with Assetto Corsa Competizione Hotfix 1.7.3 out now for the PC version of the GT World Challenge racing sim.
It’s the third tweak since the release of the British GT Pack (Check out hotfix V1.7.1 and V1.7.2). And like the others, it has some minor fixes to the newest content. But also slips in some tweaks to other ACC cars and features, including some audio and graphics changes.
The British GT Pack is available now for the PC, and the console DLC will be arriving in ‘late Spring’, although no release date has been confirmed yet. But hopefully some of the PC updates will be incorporated before it’s published for the PS4 and Xbox One.
Assetto Corsa Competizione Hotfix 1.7.3 Changelog:
- Fixed a duplicate entry issue in British GT championship mode.
- Fixed British GT 2-hour event rules not fully applied when played in Single Player.
- Fixed a floating point error causing inconsistent track grip status readout.
- Minor volume tweaks to Porsche GT3 and Cup cars.
- Improved audio blend with the F7 camera.
- Fixed incorred blurred custom rim on the Camaro GT4.
- Fixed LOD UV issue on the AMR V8 GT3.
- Tweaked appearance of wet kerbing at Snetterton.
If you want to keep up with all the latest Assetto Corsa Competizione news and updates for PC and console editions, it’s all right here. Along with every piece of content available in our full Assetto Corsa Competizione Car List, and Assetto Corsa Competizione Track List.
Assetto Corsa Competizione is available as a digital download for the PC via Steam, the Xbox One via the Microsoft Store and the PS4 via the PlayStation Store. Or as a physical edition from Game or Amazon.