Various GT3 cars will get some balance of performance changes with Assetto Corsa Competizione Hotfix v1.7.7 released now for the PC version of the racing simulation.
It continues tweaks started in the previous update, and once again largely focuses on 2020 GT3 cars. There are also some UI changes, including the brake pad wear indicator threshold being raised to 12.5mm. So you’ll be advised to change your brakes during pitstops a little earlier.
Aside from those changes, the hotfix has a few minor fixes. It’s the first update to the game for around one month, which seems remarkably long by Kunos Simulazioni standards.
Assetto Corsa Competizione Hotfix v1.7.7 Change Notes:
- MFD dash display widget now includes shift alert.
- Fixed track/season display in localization.
- Fixed repeating d-pad input in certain situations.
- Brake pad wear indicator threshold increased from 10.0mm to 12.5mm.
It is advised to replace brakes for the subsequent stint after the indicator is shown.
- Fixed MFD tyre set strategy reevaluation based on event rules.
- Avoid race command cascade for navigation bindings while multiple buttons pressed.
- Fixed in-car FF gain adjustment function not working in some scenarios after car takeover in driver swap races.
Minor balancing tweaks for the following GT3 cars and track categories (all 2020, unless IGT or BrGT):
- AMR V8 GT3 at EU B2 and D
- BMW M6 GT3 at EU B2
- Nissan Nismo GT-R GT3 at EU A, C and D
- Porsche 991II GT3 R at EU B and B2 and IGT D
- McLaren 720S GT3 at EU B, B2, D and E
- Ferrari 488 GT3 Evo at EU A, B and B2
Minor balancing tweaks for the following GT4 cars:
- Ginetta G55 GT4 at BrGT A
- Added Fanatec title sponsorship.
Added custom windshield banner and replaced the automatic override in generic game modes and MP.
If you want to keep up with all the latest Assetto Corsa Competizione news and updates for PC and console editions, it’s all right here. Along with every piece of content available in our full Assetto Corsa Competizione Car List, and Assetto Corsa Competizione Track List.
Assetto Corsa Competizione is available as a digital download for the PC via Steam, the Xbox One via the Microsoft Store and the PS4 via the PlayStation Store. Or as a physical edition from Game or Amazon.