Fill up any gaps in your Kunos Simulazioni sim racing collection for less with a new Humble Bundle Assetto Corsa franchise sale. Which means up to 80% off both Assetto Corsa and Assetto Corsa Competizione, plus most of the DLC content released for both titles. Obviously this is for the PC versions, only.
Assetto Corsa might be an older title and often reduced, but it’s definitely still worth picking up with the standard version for £3.09 and the Ultimate Edition for £6.10. Not only does it have a decent selection of cars and tracks, perfectly serviceable graphics for a game released in 2014, and plenty of people still racing, but it also opens you up to a whole world of free and paid mod content (see how to install mods for Assetto Corsa, here). And that even includes graphics updates.
And while you may be planning to focus on some of the free modded cars, it’s still worth checking out the DLC packs which range from 33p to £1.03. Many of the mod vehicles require a base case to be built around for the physics, so you may find that you need a DLC car for some of the free content to work. So either pick up the Ultimate Edition for just £6.10, or pick up any gaps in your collection or a bargain price.
- Assetto Corsa: £3.09
- Assetto Corsa Ultimate Edition £6.10
- Assetto Corsa Porsche Pack 1: 79p
- Assetto Corsa Porsche Pack 2: 79p
- Assetto Corsa Porsche Pack 3: 79p
- Assetto Corsa Dream Pack 1: £1.03
- Assetto Corsa Dream Pack 2: £1.03
- Assetto Corsa Dream Pack 3: £1.03
- Assetto Corsa Japanese Pack: 41p
- Assetto Corsa Red Pack: £1.03
- Assetto Corsa Tripl3 Pack: £0.33
- Assetto Corsa Ready to Race Pack: £1.15
- Assetto Corsa Ferrari 70th: £1.03.
Then there’s the GT World Challenge racing sim, Assetto Corsa Competizione, which is also reduced by 50%. As a much newer game from 2019, it’s a little bit pricier, but offers a lot more structure around online racing. As well as more recent graphics, features and UI.
The game itself is reduced by 50% to £17.49, but three of the existing DLC packs are also on sale. Only the latest British GT Pack isn’t included, which is a bit of a shame as it adds some great UK tracks. But you can still pick up the Intercontinental pack, GT4 Pack and 2020 GT World Challenge Pack for less than normal.
And that means five new circuits (four from the Intercontinental pack, and one from the 2020 pack), 11 new GT4 cars, and two new GT3 cars.
- Assetto Corsa Competizione: £17.49
- Assetto Corsa Competizione Intercontinental GT Pack: £7.49
- Assetto Corsa Competizione GT4 Pack: £10.79
- Assetto Corsa Competizione 2020 GT World Challenge Pack: £6.39.
You can find the Humble Assetto Corsa Franchise Sale here. And the proceeds go to good causes which means your sim racing is benefitting others!
And if you want to keep up with all the latest Assetto Corsa Competizione news and updates for PC and console editions, it’s all right here. Along with every piece of content available in our full Assetto Corsa Competizione Car List, and Assetto Corsa Competizione Track List.